Chapter 71

In a short period of time, Bai Xiao already knew something about this world. The civilization here is very advanced, and there are many things that Bai Xiao has never imagined.

    They had nowhere to go, so they sat on the benches on the first floor hall of Qiantong Plaza for the rest of the afternoon.

    Wen Duoduo was addicted to the cartoons played on the electronic screens in the hall.

    Bai Xiao was startled by what was playing on the screen at first, and almost rushed over to break the screen. Later, everyone who saw people coming and going was very calm, and Bai Xiaocai resisted the urge.

    Fortunately, the screen was not destroyed by savage hands.

    Otherwise, the TV news the next day is estimated to be a man who has a sudden epilepsy and acts madly on the monitor in public.

    It is not so easy for such a huge country to find information about Wenling. .Wen Ling is not a TV star either, and news of him can be found everywhere.

    For example, when the manager of the shopping mall heard that Bai Xiao was looking for someone, and there was no more information, he said that he could not help. He could only inform Mr. Wen Ling a few times on the radio that your family is waiting for you in the lobby on the first floor. ...

    Fortunately, the location they traveled through did not deviate too far from Wenling's house, and was even close to where Wenling worked.

    Bai Xiao didn't notice it at first, but Wen Duoduo, who was still concentrating on watching cartoons, suddenly stood up, jumped on Bai Xiao's lap a few times, and anxiously pointed Bai Xiao in the direction.

    "Dad! Daddy!"

    Bai Xiao looked at it, and it was an advertisement in the mall. Wen Ling's face swept across the promotional video of the theater's party.

    The time is tonight, and the location is the fourth floor of the mall.

.Bai Xiao didn't know where that place was, he grabbed a passerby and asked while pointing at the screen.

    "Where is this? Take me there."

    The tone is not very good, and he is accustomed to carry the arrogance of his superiors. The passer-by can be held even if he walks well, but his tone is not good, and his heart is naturally angry.

    He is unwilling to lead the way, but if he refuses, he will not say it. The expression on Bai Xiao's face was too scary.

    The passerby shivered with fright, feeling the severe death Jiang Jin hangs behind his head.

    "Okay..." The passerby agreed to lead the way, followed by Bai Xiao and Wen Duoduo. The pressure was huge along the way, and I felt like I was being chased by a beast that had been starving for three days, and passersby rushed in a hurry.

    "Just, it's here." The passersby trembled and stammered. "It's there as soon as you go in. Can I, can I go?"

    qaq! .He is really just an innocent passerby, please spare him.

    Bai Xiao nodded and let people run away. The man ran away in a hurry.

    He was standing at the back door of the theater. Staff and entertainers pass through this door with a green badge on their bodies. Bai Xiao didn't have that certificate.

    When the guard saw him standing for a while, he asked, "You are also an actor? Didn't you bring a sign?"

    Bai Xiao nodded.