Chapter 45

Wen Duoduo fanned his small wings, and it was doubtful whether the small wings could drive the fleshy body to fly.

    Little wings are powerful. Wen Duoduo grabbed the door handle, opened the door, and grabbed the chicken with his paws and flew to the door of the next room. Wen Duoduo hesitated for a long time, but still felt hungry. He didn't want to eat raw chicken with chicken feathers.

    Bah, it's so unpalatable! He wants to eat the delicious ** made by his father.

    Wen Duoduo grabbed the fat chicken that was still struggling with one paw, and knocked on the door with one paw, accompanied by the sound of clucking chickens.

    The charming atmosphere in the door was swept away.

    Wen Ling grabbed the blanket on the bed and threw it on Bai Xiao, which also diluted the confusion in his heart. His mind was a bit messy, and he couldn't handle the current situation properly, so he had to be a tortoise for a while.

.The appearance of Wen Duoduo relieved his tangled and complicated emotions. The relationship between him and Bai Xiao suddenly changed drastically as if he had driven 200 miles, and Wen Ling was completely unprepared.

    One head and two big. He didn't want to face this situation at all. To be honest, he never thought about having the current relationship with Bai Xiao. Bai Xiao is a character in the book, but he is a real person.

    They are people of two worlds. Who can say he will stay in this book forever. If one day, the Great God of Transmigration sent him back to the outside of the book. He has returned to his original life, and whether he can really easily and completely cut off all the relationships in the book.

    The best way to deal with it is to have nothing to do with it. The less fetters you have, the faster you can pull away from the ground. Wen Ling admitted that he was thinking too pessimistically. Obviously there is no shadow, he has to plan for the worst, this may be the insecurity in Wen Ling's bones.

.He had never had a happy life before. The so-called near-nostalgia is timid, so I am afraid of all this.

    Wen Ling put aside her feelings and reminded Bai Xiao, who was still naked, to pay attention to his image: "Put on your clothes! And your son is here."

    He really couldn't trust Bai Xiao too much. No matter what Wen Duoduo says, it's just a little doll. How can you throw the little doll out alone and ignore it.

    Presumably without him present these days, Wen Duoduo couldn't even eat hot food. I have to say, I heard the truth.

    Bai Xiao soon got a white robe on board. Wen Ling glanced at it and found that it was his old clothes with no texture.

    It is said that it was transformed by Bai Xiao's feathers.

    But it was also at this time that Wen Ling noticed that Bai Xiao's hair was silver. This is the white-haired white owl.

    "You are……"

.Bai Xiao understood and narrowed his eyes.

    "We make no difference. But I hope you like me." Even himself, he has a subtle sour taste.

    Wen Ling blushed and opened the door. A small cannonball slammed into his arms, and he couldn't make it arch in his arms, rubbing and hugging.

    "Dad! Dad, Dad!" It's rare for Wen Duoduo to be so excited and close to him! What a rare picture of a father's kindness and filial piety.

    Wen Ling touched Wen Duo Duo's hair and smelled a stench.

    With a snap, the chicken pulled.