Chapter 13

Lumi was the one who knew the original owner the most in the palace. It is most convenient to ask him for information.

    Lumi is really talkative, and usually no one wants to listen to his nagging. It's hard to come across an audience who doesn't bother to talk about it, so don't be too happy. Lumi's big mouth poured everything out like a bean.

    "You used to like to walk around. The palace is so big, you are not afraid of getting lost. Even if you go there, I am afraid that you will be discovered by the general manager."

    There? Wen Ling's thoughts moved, but he still looked like an innocent little white rabbit. He bowed his head down and bit his lower lip. I'm so sorry and sorry, as if I'm going to cry if I say it again.

    "I was wrong. Worried you, I'll never go there again." Tsk. Hearing and listening, he felt that what he said was really such a good bitch, a white lotus. Vomit - hypocritical! affectation! How hypocritical!

.If it weren't for the fact that his face was okay, it would be strange if it didn't make people vomit.

    Lumi was still too young to have been taught by the white lotus, and his heart softened immediately.

    "Don't blame yourself for being obedient in the future. The king hates King Leno the most. All his things are destroyed. Only that one is left because of the power of King Leno, and no one can touch it. "

    Lumi looked at Wen Ling disapprovingly, patted his chest and was afraid: "But King Leno's bedroom is closed, so you dare to break in. Fortunately, everyone thinks that place is gloomy, and no one has been there."

    The previous king died there, well known.

    Wen Ling lowered her head, covering her obscure eyes. He got it.

    Leno's room was on the west side of the palace, and it was dark for many years. The kings of the past dynasties chose the bedroom, and they would choose it in the shade. .But Bai Xiao likes bright places, and he is the only king who chooses to sit in the room facing south.

    Bai Xiao's hobbies have always been completely different from other kings.

    The vampires who have opinions on him often use this as an excuse to spread rumors and attacks, believing that his living habits are fundamentally different from those of the vampires, and that a mixed race like Bai Xiao is not worthy of being a king.

    However, no matter how they protested, Bai Xiao was still the one that existed today. The blood clan with the most intense blood was far more pure-blooded than the previous generation of Leno.

    Leno is a real, pure-blooded vampire. But his source blood concentration is only 89%, and he hasn't even crossed the 90% mark. It is too reluctant to say that he is pure blood.

    Therefore, when Leno was king, it was already aroused by many blood clans at that time. He is the lowest ever, which is unbelievable.

    The blood concentration of descendants of nobles is constantly decreasing. .At that time, many people believed that the blood race was degrading continuously, and if it continued to degenerate at this rate, sooner or later, the pure blood race would be lost.

    Leno has also been worried. Worrying that there will be a blood clan higher than him. But there really is no one taller than him. He also got along.

    Until one day, Leno began to weaken.

    A new king will appear, and the old king will grow old. Leno is aging too fast. This is simply not a normal speed.