Chapter 50

Bai Xiao didn't know what this strange person could teach him.

    But Bai Xiao liked him very much.

    Bai Xiao asked what his name was, and Wen Ling said nervously for a long time that it was called Duoba, such a strange name was fake at first glance. Bai Xiao knew that most of them were fake names that were made up at random.

    At first, Bai Xiao suspected that this guy who appeared suddenly had ulterior motives. But after getting along for a while, Bai Xiao gradually dispelled his suspicions about Wen Ling.

    No matter where the man came from, he was kind to himself. Bai Xiao felt that there was no second person in the world who was better than him.

    No one cares whether he had breakfast today or whether he added a quilt last night. .His brothers and sisters will receive gifts on various festivals or birthdays. His father will bring back exquisite gifts for his brothers and sisters from afar after returning from a long trip, but when it is his turn, he is always free to pass away .

    Until the appearance of hearing.

    He is meticulous to himself, like the god who brings luck to the protagonist in a fairy tale.

    However, Bai Xiao had never seen the true face of this god. He always appears and disappears suddenly, and he can't find a trace, and he won't reveal his true colors.

    The maid makeup that Wen Ling was wearing was not good-looking.

    The clothes do not fit well, and the thin man always has wider shoulders than women, so he wears the skirt like a bear. There is a faint sense of Li Kui learning the strange feeling of Zhang Fei and Baochai fluttering the butterfly, and he has a male voice that is extremely discordant, not to mention how strange.

.He felt that his appearance would probably leave Bai Xiao a shadow on women.

    It is estimated that Bai Xiao suddenly fell in love with him later, because of the shadow of childhood. He doesn't care about that. Anyway, Bai Xiao has already taken a fancy to him, and he can suddenly change his personality to change his taste.

    He is not allowed. Wen Ling has already figured it out, why should I think about things that haven't happened in the future when I'm drunk at the moment.

    He likes Bai Xiao, and Bai Xiao likes him. This is a very common and do not have to worry about the problem. Even, they even have children that many people can't have.

    This relationship cannot be easily dismissed.

    Wen Ling hopes that Bai Xiao's life will be easier. He must learn some survival skills to protect himself. Seeing that Bai Xiao is thin, he must be bullied every day at home.

.Maybe the stepmother would let him divide the red beans and mung beans, maybe the stepmother would let him stock her every day, maybe the stepmother would throw him into the forest and let the hunter pick him up with an axe and chop him to death.

    In Wen Ling's vision, Bai Xiao was the poor male version of Cinderella.

    Wen Ling said to Bai Xiao seriously: "If someone gives you apples to eat, or other fruits and foods are included, you must not eat them! The other party will not eat if they have eaten it."

    Bai Xiao: "...I understand." Why would he eat something that others have eaten, isn't it dirty? Bai Xiao thought to himself.

    "Don't take any spindles others give you!"

    "Okay..." What is a spindle? Weaving? Why give this to him?

    "Don't take a comb if someone else gives you..."