Chapter 74

When Bai Xiao got the documents, Wen Ling set about taking Wen Duoduo kindergarten to school.

    Wen Ling did not have the means to obtain the documents. But once Wenling was on a TV show, Bai Xiao held Wen Duoduo and waited outside the TV station waiting for Wenling to get off work.

    Wen Ling's program will be recorded until midnight. It was a show on a certain fruit station, and it was possible to record this show, or because he looked good on the station and was on camera. Otherwise, there is so much competition in this industry, and it would be impossible to hear a young man with little background in terms of seniority.

    But the audience looks at the face, and the audience age group of their show is young. For the sake of ratings, even amateurs, try to pick some with decent features.

    When the director saw it, hey, this face is right, it's him!

    As soon as the decision was made, Wen Ling was given to record a program.

    There are amateurs and stars on the show. .However, as soon as Wen Ling came to the stage, he could tell that he was much prettier than the artist.

    Wen Ling is also very good at acting, unlike other amateurs, who has never experienced the stage, and is a little timid when she gets to the camera. He has a good attitude, is not stage fright, and is very good at cooperating with the host.

    The red envelopes received in the next show are also much thicker than those of other amateurs. Wen Ling is very sensitive to money, and he knows it after a little touch.

    Of course he was happy with the money. After all, he is not alone and the whole family is not hungry. He also has a small child. Now any kindergarten tuition is very expensive. At the end of the year, he was going to send Wen Duoduo to kindergarten to study.

    Fortunately, there will be no problem with the two being hungry at home, but it saves money. And don't pick either.

    Wen Ling originally thought that Bai Xiao was used to the life of brocade clothing and jade food, and he would not be used to it when he first came here. Looking at it now, it's fine.

.I didn't pick anything, even bought him a dozen Taobao 100 yuan and three pink shirts with free shipping.

    Yesterday, Wen Ling also bought him a very rustic big flower jacket to protect him from the cold winter.

    Bai Xiao looked at the flower jacket embroidered with auspicious and rich flowers, and his eyes twitched. Bai Xiao looked at Wen Ling, and there was a smile that was half a smile on Wen Ling's face.

    Seeing that Bai Xiao was still wearing it, Wen Ling gave a wicked smile. Humph, there have been people staring at Bai Xiao's face these days, so he had to block it.

    He wrapped another scarf around Bai Xiao that could completely block his face, so that only a pair of eyes remained outside.

    After all, I finally lost too many prying eyes. However, because the dress is a little weird, there are still many eyes to look at.

    It's all about looking weird.

    Bai Xiao dressed like this when he went out today, but Wen Duoduo did not wear as much as Bai Xiao.

.Bai Xiao was waiting at the entrance of the TV station holding Wen Duoduo, holding the baby in one hand, and playing the ancient game - Plants vs Zombies with the mobile phone in the other.

    When Bai Xiao's potatoes were full of vegetables, Wen Duoduo fluttered to get off him. He smelled it.

    There was an uncle who sold roasted sweet potatoes at the door, and he was passing by with his little cart. In the middle of the night, the uncle also closed the stall and went home. The small bulb glowed a warm orange, and the heat radiated from his cooktop.