Chapter 3

Wen Ling clenched her fists with both hands, raised it slightly, and landed in front of her waist. This is a defensive move. He couldn't feel the coercion faced by the vampires, but the animal nature of human beings was not completely wiped out.

    Danger was looming, and every cell in the body trembled. And the little devil has completely entered a state of suspended animation. He couldn't even feel any breath in his arms.

    So, he saw the man who caused the uproar.

    The first thing I saw was the water droplets condensed on the fingers that turned into ice crystals in one breath, then the dazzling red fox fur cloak, the white-toothed dress with silver threads, and finally the bright golden eyes and silver hair.

    He is as handsome as a god.

    The king of the blood clan - Bai Xiao. That is, the protagonist of the book "Nie Hong".

    Wen Ling didn't read the book carefully, and the plot was very jumpy. The male protagonist is not a positive character. .Indifferent, ruthless, cold-blooded and irritable. Rumor has it that the palace's dungeon is full of enemies of the male protagonist.

    However, Wen Ling was not disgusted, and even admired the male protagonist.

    Because of this appreciation, Wen Ling was very dissatisfied with the death of the male protagonist in the finale and the destruction of the world. Wen Ling, who has not commented on articles for many years, posted her first comment for the first time.

    Pit father. The protagonist dies and the world is destroyed? How old are the villains? How old a kid can be so lawless every day, the author has no logic. I am not satisfied with this ending. Rotten.

    Wen Ling's comment immediately drew sneer from others.

    1st Floor: If you are not satisfied, it is unfinished. If you are so capable, you can do it.

    2nd floor: row.

    3rd floor: plus one

    ...

    When the Great God Chuan heard the call, Wen Ling was sent over.

.Cubs are not satisfied - take it yourself. The ending is unsatisfactory - you go round it yourself.

    Your mission is - the perfect ending. Don't come back without a perfect ending.

    Wen Ling: "..." He may not complain about any novels in the future. The perfect ending - world peace, and the male protagonist will live forever?

    The male protagonist in the novel is cold, cool, and handsome. But in fact, the taste is not very good.

    Especially the other party's eyes are cold, staring at him closely.

    The other vampires could no longer bear the pressure of the high-level vampires, so they knelt down on one knee and saluted Bai Xiao. The other humans also saluted with the crowd tremblingly. No one would want to offend the majesty of the king.

    Although not everyone has seen it, rumors have spread the story countless times. .A high-level vampire was frozen into an ice sculpture in a few breaths, then shattered and turned into powder.

    The vampires are immortal - this sentence is a joke in the king's place.

    People's imaginations are always boundless. In the midst of all kinds of fantasies, the image of Wang became more and more terrifying. Just like the king never eats blood, people always feel their necks are cold in front of him. Not only humans, but other blood races as well.