Chapter 27

Wrapping Wen Duoduo in a dry bath towel, Wen Ling came in from the bathroom full of steam. Seeing Bai Xiao sitting upright on the head of the bed, he looked aggrieved.

    I have to say, the appearance of the skin is really confusing.

    Wen Duoduo grew up very fast. Wen Ling felt that soon, he could not hold it anymore. The cub was dead dead.

    "You can't bite this!" Wen Ling opened Wen Duoduo's mouth and pulled the gold coin out of his mouth, "I can't eat this either. I can't even be hungry."

    Bai Xiao glanced lightly, then moved his butt to sit on the other side, and said, "It's dirty." He didn't like cleanliness at all, and he couldn't tell that he still inherited his genes.

    He swept his eyes and heard it, and saw that his clothes were disheveled, and his neckline was wide open, revealing most of it. Face does not feel a little hot.

    "A large crowd, disheveled!"

.Wen Ling wiped Wen Duoduo's hair, and was suddenly accused of wearing it, and felt inexplicable.

    "What did you say? Where is the public?" Could it be that your name is the public?

    "That's not important." That's not important, Bai Xiao kindly reached out to help Wen Ling lift the collar up, "Even if there is no one else, there is still your son. I think a father should pay attention to his children. image."

    You are indeed perverted. Wen Ling silently complained in his heart. Why can I still think of such a question at this time. Your obsessive-compulsive disorder is a little too serious. Besides, how old is Wen Duoduo.

    However, in the face of Bai Xiao who can argue with you anytime, anywhere, Wen Ling nodded silently: "I have been taught."

    He threw Wen Duoduo and Bai Xiao away and found a coat to put it on. There is no way to be dissatisfied now.

.A heavy object fell on his leg, and Bai Xiao's hair stood up. It was the second creature to get this close to him.

    Bai Xiao lifted Wen Duo Duo on his leg with one hand, and for a moment almost wanted to throw it out, but finally suppressed the urge.

    Wen Duoduo was a little afraid of Bai Xiao. Although it was Wen Ling who always murdered him, but the murder turned into a murderer, but Wen Duoduo was not so afraid of Wen Ling anymore.

    Over time, Wen Ling's attitude has changed. At the beginning, Wen Ling felt that the devil cub in his stomach was a burden, but gradually, it gave him a sense of belonging.

    No matter how much you dislike it, Wen Duoduo is the only one in the world who is connected to his bloodline.

    Even a demon is his son. After accepting this incident, Wen Ling's attitude towards Wen Duoduo changed. At first, Wen Duoduo was a little scared, but gradually, he became more and more skinny.

.However, once it fell into Bai Xiao's hands, he was still obedient like a grandson.

    Wen Duoduo turned over, revealing a white belly, and two little wings fanned. His eyes were like Wen Ling glancing over there, but it was a pity that Wen Ling didn't have time to look at him.

    He had no choice but to long for Bai Xiao.

    Let go, let him go!

    cowardly. Bai Xiao raised his mouth and poked Wen Duoduo's mouth. I think this little brat looks a bit like him.

    Wen Duoduo was scared to death, for fear that Bai Xiao would kill him now. He knew that he was a mortal enemy who was born to bring trouble to Bai Xiao. Look, Bai Xiao has become so many years younger now, it's because of him.