Chapter 30

The tuxedo is called Dean, and the little curly hair is called Dixie. They are not related by blood, but they have known each other since childhood and were taken in by the same troupe owner. When the boss died, Dean inherited the entire troupe.

    The troupe was also officially renamed the Dean Circus.

    The boat journey to the White World is very slow, and life on board is extremely boring. There is also no more entertainment on this ship. Dean, who has some relationship with the captain, got the only chance to be stationed. Dean's troupe is very popular. There was no compromise on Dean and the Captain's friendship.

    In order to attract more guests, they will also attract some new people and develop new programs.

    The animal trainer picked it up from the previous trip, along with his white monkey and two parrots that can learn tongues.

    "Who did the boss pick up again?"

    "I don't know. But I saw it and it looks pretty good. . . The nose is the nose and the eyes are the eyes. "

    "Nonsense, who isn't. It's not all two eyes and one mouth."

    "Listen to what you said, it's sour. You're jealous of people's well-being."

    Wen Ling did not hear the troupe's discussion. The Sunken Sea is really hidden, with pitch-dark waters, deep seabeds, and invisible faraway places. There is not a single water bird, and the blue sky and white clouds cannot be seen. The sky was gray, and the fog that could not see clearly locked the world.

    There is no wave on the sea, like a still glass, making Wen Ling doubt whether a ship can sail on such water. However, when the passengers were all on board, the sailors put away their anchors, and the huge ship ran without wind.

    The level moves smoothly forward, but on the railing, looking down, there is not a single ripple in the water's surface.

    How weird is this scene. .There was a lot of wind on the deck. I don't know where the wind is blowing, I just feel that there is wind everywhere. The wind blew Wenling's hair in a mess, and she rubbed her hands in the cold. Bai Xiao couldn't see it, so he took off the scarf from his body and hung it on Wen Ling's body.

    "You don't want it anymore?"

    "For you. I don't need it." Bai Xiao said lightly. Wen Duo Duo didn't dare to move in Bai Xiao's arms. Why did the human father give him to the blood clan father!

    Wen Ling gave the scarf to Bai Xiao. Bai Xiao's face was pale and his palms were cold. He was instructed by himself to hold the cub again, so Wen Ling wrapped the scarf around Bai Xiao. Unexpectedly, it came back.

    Hearing and sniffing. There is a faint smell of Bai Xiao. Not annoying.

    "Let's go. Why are you still standing there? It's cold outside." Bai Xiao sniffed, and since he became like this, his body has begun to assimilate with humans.

.Humans can catch a cold and get sick, but blood races are not.

    Wen Duoduo grabbed Bai Xiao's shoulder and stared at Wen Ling with watery eyes. There are all kinds of people on the ferry, so although Wen Duoduo's eyes are a little strange, it's not too surprising. The owner of this ship, the murlocs, is a special race.

    "Got it. Immediately." Wen Ling responded. I don't know why, although the cold wind on the ferry is mournful, my heart is warm.

    The troupe is a small room shared by two people. Wen Ling's family had three people, so they arranged a separate room for the family.