Chapter 65

Wen Ling, who was very disrespectful, then made a small report with Bai Xiao.

"You stewards are really good." Wen Ling hummed.

Knowing that the housekeeper was getting old, Bai Xiao would inevitably say one or two uncomfortable words. Guess it's just some old-fashioned remarks.

"The housekeeper... stayed in the palace for a long time. He is very familiar with the palace and takes care of every part of the palace."

Wen Ling snorted, walked around behind Bai Xiao, hugged him, and played with Bai Xiao's silver hair with one hand.

Unlike the old and unhealthy white hair of the old man, Bai Xiao's hair is like white pearls with a lustrous luster, soft and smooth, like satin made of snow. It's really addicting.

Wen Ling was crazy for a while, but Bai Xiao grabbed his hand, he withdrew guilty conscience and changed the subject.

."That housekeeper is really very old." Wen Ling did not hide it, and directly asked his doubts, "Why can a housekeeper who has served for several generations stay in the palace for so long? Suspicious like you..."

Bai Xiao's eyes swept over.

Wen Ling changed his mind and changed his mind: "How could a cautious king like you leave this housekeeper who has changed hands several times and has no position?"

"It's not that he has no position." Bai Xiao corrected his mistake, "There is always only one position for the housekeeper. He only serves the master of the palace. He has always been neutral, and this palace is all his positions."

It's not that Bai Xiao didn't try to dismiss the housekeeper, and after changing the housekeeper, the management of the palace was obviously a lot more chaotic. He was busy with work, and sometimes he managed his own palace. Every time he works, it fills up his time.

.The latecomer was really not as good as the housekeeper, Bai Xiao was annoyed, and went to get him back. Being dismissed and invited back, the housekeeper didn't, and he couldn't see any dissatisfaction or resentment.

It really is the number one housekeeper in the black world.

After all, this matter is not an important event, and they were quickly thrown away.

Since Bai Xiao opened meat for hundreds of years, he wanted to get through a certain joint, and suddenly abandoned his original image of abstinent #lust for the flower of the cold high mountain, and began to eat the marrow and know the taste.

Wen Ling admired the speed at which he changed his face. This guy, relying on his identity, asked his subordinates to find some inexplicable books.

As a result, when these people heard and met Bai Xiao's subordinates, they could always see some strange expressions.

.Others are fine, even if they feel embarrassed in their hearts, they won't say it out loud.

For example, Ornilla and his gang who were released from the dungeon and joined forces with Bai Xiao.

They pitted Richard VI for a while, helped Bai Xiao to get a group of traitors in advance, and later became Bai Xiao's subordinates.

Just love to use your own identity, show some prestige. They're all old dudes who love to swear and swear.

So sometimes when I see Wen Ling, when Bai Xiao is not around, he will tease a few words, making Wen Ling's face flush with shame.

Wen Ling usually looks like a veteran in love, with a lot of experience, but when it comes to actual combat, she is a rookie.

By reading a few more books, Bai Xiao can easily control Wen Ling in his own hands in certain aspects.

.He could watch Wen Ling's Yuwang rise and die because of himself, which made him feel extremely conquered.

Pleasure is also tantamount to expanding the territory of a country.

As for the subordinates who found the tutorial book for Bai Xiao, Bai Xiao gave him a heavy reward.

Since Bai Xiao has returned to the palace, the official credits that should be given can't be omitted.

Hearing this, Wen Ling's head suddenly became big. He was afraid that Bai Xiao would come to hold a grand wedding for him and announce to the world that he was Bai Xiao's princess.

Wen Ling couldn't help but get goosebumps when she thought of such a scene. Just thinking about it is embarrassing.

Wen Ling was before Bai Xiao mentioned it. He expressed his disapproval to Bai Xiao. He would never agree,

If he was to wear a princess' costume and be called a princess by everyone, I'm afraid he won't just have a toothache.

.Wen Ling was very fortunate that he spoke earlier. Because Wen Ling found that when he brought it up, Bai Xiao looked very disappointed.

This shows that he really has this idea in his heart!

This nasty guy!

Although the wedding ceremony of the princess is gone. But Bai Xiao still resolutely wanted to hold Wen Duoduo's birthday banquet and publicly announce his son to everyone on this occasion.

Bai Xiao has completely regarded Wen Duoduo as his son. Even if Wen Duoduo is a demon, he is still a life-and-death demon.

At least at this time, Wen Duoduo was just his good son.

Wen Duoduo is growing fast. He is only one year old, and he looks about the same age as someone else's three-year-old baby.

It is more agile to speak, and can speak more than many adults. Therefore, many people doubt whether this anniversary is wrong.

.It doesn't look like a one-year-old baby. So-such a big one, someone thought to himself, and gestured twice with his hands.

Wen Duoduo: What's up! People are getting too fast. He is a one year old baby