Chapter 48

Wen Ling observed it, and felt that the family's situation was a bit like taking Cinderella's script.

    According to Wen Ling's observation, this young lady is the second wife of the earl. The original spouse died young, leaving behind a son. The Earl was a lonely man, and he didn't care much about his family. After the stepmother had her own children, she became more and more harsh to the son of her first wife.

    And the stepmother pays great attention to the scale, and if she does too much, the count will be dissatisfied because of her face. Therefore, she will never let people see the traces of her harsh treatment on the surface, but she often ignores her stepson, but she can't catch the big mistake.

    In the whole family, the original son seems to be invisible. For example, now, even though he is choosing a teacher for several children, the boss has never called him.

    Wen Ling didn't have that much sympathy, he didn't want to worry about other people's family affairs. He was even less interested in hearing about being a tutor. .He had already made up his mind that he would go straight back to his original world after slipping away later.

    Therefore, when the Earl asked them to show their talents, Wen Ling was the first to step forward. He didn't go to school, and he didn't have any talent, so he immediately performed a juggling act for them. This was taught to him by an old actor in the troupe, and Wen Ling was not very clever.

    And there are not many props on hand, so I picked up the apple on the table and started to perform.

    One can imagine how gloomy the count was. At that time, the countess would hang her eyes and say to Wen Ling: "What a mess. Quick, go go!"

    The earl's two sons and one daughter were very fascinated by the sight, and looked at Wen Ling, a little reluctant. This guy is having a lot of fun.

    Of course the Countess would not keep them. She wants to choose a governess for her children, not an acrobat.

.Wen Ling had regrets on her face, but she let out a sigh of relief, and was led out by the housekeeper. When he was about to walk under the eaves of the porch outside the house, he suddenly felt something, and when he looked back, he saw a young man walking from another corridor.

    The boy's eyes didn't look here, he turned a corner and turned into the hall. Wen Ling soon lost sight of him.

    He was reluctant to look back.

    Wen Ling's voice was a little hoarse, and she was suddenly speechless. He recognized the figure at a glance. Although they are far apart, they may not be able to see people clearly. The appearance is also a little different, much younger, looking young and childish.

    Wen Ling stepped out and shrank back.

    He regretted it.

    The poor little character who played Cinderella was bullied by her stepmother and half-siblings and ignored by her biological father was Bai Xiao! Rough grip, this must be unbearable.

.But he had already been kicked out by the earl's house, and he must have left an extremely bad impression on the earl, and there may be no chance of winning if he goes back now. The tutor estimated that he would not be able to succeed. Maybe it's not impossible to do something else.

    Thinking of this, Wen Ling opened the housekeeper.

    "Thank you Mr. Butler for sending me here. I know where the road is going, and I can go out by myself. If you have something to do, you can do it first, you don't have to take care of me." Wen Ling said politely.