Chapter 52: The Cold Northern Ocean

Volume 2 Northern Continent (The land of Ice and Snow)

[Northern Ocean]

~1 month~

A month has passed since the whole Azure Kingdom, the Kingdom floating among the clouds had left the shoreline of the Amid Empire. During this time the whole Kingdom itself which was moving for about a 10 miles per hour speed to remain a stable footing had finally reached the middle of the northern ocean.

At this current location the wind had finally changed as cold wind from the northern part of the world had swept past across the whole kingdom, thus bringing chill to everyone that was living on it. In addition to their high altitude together with the cold wind hitting straight up right to their face, one could already imagine just how cold the weather is.

During the span of 1 month the whole kingdom itself had witnessed some changes in a blink of an eye. Some of these changes include the rise of population living in the kingdom, booming of markets, firms being built up such as trading firm and scrap firms, adventurers flocking in the kingdom and so on.

Not only the economics had grown but even the number of angels had also grown alongside the small expansion of the kingdom which led to some mountains appearing behind the kingdom's walls alongside some small mineral mines of copper and iron. Of course the towers and defenses had also increased in the kingdom making it almost look like a moving war fortress and if one could count the number of base cannons hanging below the ground pointing at the surface, one could at most reach about the number of 50 turrets.

*********

New status of the kingdom

Land size = 35,000 Square meters

Kingdom size = 18,000 Square meters

Defenses:

Auto turrets = 30 (level 4)

Mana shield = 5 (level 2)

Kingdom Base Cannons = 50 (level 2)

Mana tower = 4 (level 3)

Number of angels = 2,500 angels

Remaining credits: 12,000 (accumulating...)
*********

On that note after the academy that was  built 1 month ago had undergone inspection with trials and error for the rest of the month, they had then naturally finally opened up their gates as they started to open up their school year and they invited students inside their campus. Due to that Asagi naturally wouldn't miss out on such opportunity as she sent out both Anna and Lloyd to experience the school life for themselves, after all both of them are still kids and needed to learn a lot outside from their usual scope of understanding.

Also with the teleportation tower finally  connecting the portal towards Estia kingdom and Orboume Kingdom respectively the east and west of the middle continent, Asagi had naturally gained more location she could travel with ease aside from the empire and the Celeste Kingdom.

With all of those put at their proper order, Asagi was then left alone sitting on her throne with nothing to do at the current moment, after all peace had permeated her kingdom for the whole month, thus leaving her with nothing to worry but time itself.

Pushing herself off from her throne she then silently walked out of the room with her quiet steps as she roam around the hallwats of her sky castle. With nothing to do at her leisure time, she was then left to up her imagination as she dozed off into the horizon.

In fact if the incident wherein she was transported into another world hadn't happened, she would have in fact be happy at this leisure moment. After all with no work to do at her vacation hour, she would then be able to spend most of her time grinding away at her games all day long and if that wasn't enough she would often times go on a shopping spree with the hard earned money she got.