Chapter 53: A Simple Issue in a Small Kingdom

[Azure Kingdom, Sky Castle]

The very next morning Asagi was leisurely spending her time inside her stone garden hut while drinking a lukewarm tea that she had previously brewed at her free time. Just like yesterday both Anna and Lloyd had left early to head out towards the academies grounds at the first sign of dawn while also paying an early visit towards their parents home.

In fact both Anna and Lloyd seldom stays  in the castle any longer the moment the academy had started its term of schooling and their parents deciding to take residence on a small housing area near the castle walls and started their own business of small bakery under the financial support of Asagi. To sum it up both the siblings only spend about a quarter of their time on the castle grounds.

In the morning the siblings quickly did their morning routine in the castle such as cleaning and arranging things before setting off to the academy till mid noon. After that they will then return back to the castle for about an hour or two to accommodate Asagi for a  bit before heading home back to their parents at the end of the day.

Such a routine is quite hectic to the point it is tiring, due to that fact Asagi herself had once advised both Anna and Lloyd to relieve themselves from their duty and spend their lives as an ordinary child with their parents. Unfortunately the siblings felt that doing such things would be ungrateful to them, thus despite Asagi insisting them to quit the siblings then instead to insist to continue working under her, which Asagi eventually gave up on.

Nevertheless despite such drastic change in their duties, Asagi still payed them with generous wages befitting of their service every month. In fact due to her Kingdom's rising population, Asagi had literally surplus of people searching for jobs all around her kingdom. Thus in just a few slight moment of castle workers hiring job post being distributed all around the capital, Asagi's main castle was then immediately flooded with numerous people wanting to take on the job.

All in all she gained about 30 maids (all purpose), 15 butlers, 5 gardeners, 25 cleaners (in accordance to the size of the castle), 5 cooks, and 50 castle guards (assigned to assist the angels guarding the castle due to its size).

With such workforce under her beck and call, Asagi had literally nothing to do at all for the current moment. But aside from all of those linear jobs, the task on providing the mana core of her kingdom (the sole power generator of her kingdom as a whole) with mana, all those burden would then fall to Asagi and all of her archangels to provide.

Just this morning in fact both Michael and Gabriel had visited the deep depths of this kingdom and had replenished the mana core's mana with their own, which is enough to power the whole kingdom for two more months. But due to them being completely drained of their own mana, Asagi had then no choice but to give them a day off on their military duty and ordered both Uriel and Sandalphon in their stead.

With that Ariel was then left alone to guard Asagi all on her own once more.

At this very moment however just when everything was so peaceful to the point that is calming, the former emperor of the Amid empire then entered the garden grounds as he just got back from assisting his younger brother who was currently sitting on the throne, Emperor Rusch.

As Amos Arrived together with Leon on toe behind him fully armored, Amos then calmly sat opposite of Asagi and took out a golden cup from his pocket dimension and poured himself with the tea that Asagi had brewed. After taking a sip of the tea, Amos then leaned back on his chair as he commented on the tea.

"Its calming, but i prefer drinks that has some punch into it"

"Well it is a tea, its supposed to be calming.... If you want some drinks that has some punch into it, why not visit the nearest bar on the capital" asks Asagi as she calmly placed down her white tea cup