Chapter 85: Avatar of Power vs Avatar of Destruction II

[Azure Kingdom, White Castle, Training Grounds]

After posing in their own stances, no words were then exchanged between them as both Michael and Sandalphon closely observed each other's movement. The moment Michael made his move as he charged forward, Sandalphon on the other hand surprisingly encloses the gap between them as she moved faster than the former due to having the weight she carry decrease.

Due to that surprisingly increase in speed, Michael then had no choice but to immediately swing his sword towards her, which barely managed to hit her and completely miss its target. In fact its not that his swing was slow, it was just that Sandalphon herself reacted faster as she swiftly dodged his strike and moved to his left side.

But Michael's attacks didn't end there as he quickly contracted his muscles in his swinging arm and forced to negate the lag time behind his swing, as he slashed once more at an immediate pace horizontally. However  this too didn't manage to hit its target as Sandalphon simply dodged that attack  by ducking her head down.

Attempting once more he quickly shifted the trajectory of the force he inputted in his swing as he instantly to no delay swung his sword down vertically towards her. Unfortunately just like before Sandalphon simply stepped aside do dodged the instant attack as she quickly delivered a huge counter from that huge opening.

Clasping her fist together she then straight out punched Michael face with such a tremendous force which caused the latter to be stunned for quite awhile. After all  Despite being a woman, Sandalphon herself still pack a punch in terms of strength. If such a thing was taken into contest, Sandalphon was confident that will be able to defeat the majority of men in the middle continent just by her strength alone.

The only difference between her immense strength and the strong women of earth, is that she is not bulk but quite fit despite her own strength.

But the punch from Sandalphon was just a starting act, without a moments delay She quickly closes in once more as she jabbed Michaels right arm shoulder two times in order to prevent him to enact a swinging motion. Followed by that she sent a left hook towards his face, which was then chained up by a punch on his left shoulder, together with a  straight gut punch, right hook to the face, and an uppercut, which blew his head back.

Not wanting for him to be fully blown back, Sandalphon quickly grabbed ahold of his armor's collar as she pulled him over and threw Michael up against the wall of the corridor where her sword was stuck.

After that she came in close once more as she plans to completely pummel down Michael, but before she could even get close, Michael prevented her plan to come into fruition as he swung his sword upward which completely cuts through his path of charge. Due to that Sandalphon momentarily stopped in her tracks as she avoided being slashed by the sword before going in once more.

During her momentarily halt, Michael then quickly got up from the ground as he prepared to charge once more and get out from the cornered spot. Despite his preparation, Sandalphon was still faster than him in terms of enactment as she quickly cuts his escape off with another uppercut. At that Michael was once more backed into a corner.

Taking ahold of his swing arm in a lock, Sandalphon drew in closer as she punched Michael's face three times without showing any hesitating expression in her face. Based on what expression she looks like, such pummeling was like something natural for her. Just by that expression, Sandalphon true essence of a fierce warrior really bloomed out.

But those three punches were just a starting act. Completely tightening her lock on his arm, Sandalphon then further pummeled down Michael a she continued it  with back hand strike, a gut strike, and a straight punch to the face once more.