Chapter 133: The Council of Avalon III

[City of Avalon]

Core, it is the part of something that is central to its existence or character. In this case the core itself that was mentioned is attached to an inanimate object which served as it central function which power up and systemized the inanimate object itself. The core itself is what makes Asagi's kingdom float in the sky and rise way beyond the clouds.

The core itself is the fundamental power source of the floating kingdom. Since it is the most fundamental thing of the Azure Kingdom, Asagi placed a heavily defended system circulating around the core itself in case of intruder emergency. If one was smart enough, the only tactic can one use to fight against the kingdom of angels was to take down the core itself which would kill a huge tantamount of people in just one fall.

Based on the height in which the kingdom was hovering, one can even declare that the death percentage of such fall is guaranteed 99% to 100% with 0% to 1% chance of surviving. With such percentage, the core itself is the bane of the kingdom in the sky which served as the sword Damocles which could turn itself against its user or host.

In order to ensure that the kingdom could stay afloat for a long time, Asagi would send to a tantamount of 2 archangels and 100 angels to charge the core every month and let them offer their whole mana tank towards the core. Once the said archangel and angels depleted their tank, they would be inactive for a day, which would then warrant them  a couple days of rest. Additionally with such scale of offering, such amount of mana offered could make the whole kingdom itself stay afloat for about 3 months and accumulating if there are surplus.

"A core I see... that makes sense, after all a core is needed in any type of research artifact, whether it is a simple amulet or a golem... however one can only imagine just how big such a core is" said by Spriggan

"The core of a golem is already big to that point that it is half of the size of a normal human, just imagining such a core with an object so big u-p above the clouds would be unimaginable" said by Shale

"Since you've talked about talked about the core, i believe you've seen for yourself o majesty of a floating kingdom? can you tell us just how big it is?" asked by Brunch

"Well i cant give you an exact amount of its size since i'm not that really good in computation, but all i can say is that the core is so huge and wide that it would literally take me an hour just to make a full circle around it" answered by Asagi

"That big?" asked by Albion in surprise since he was also shocked by such scale

Alongside Albion, the other Archmage and grand alchemist were also shocked silly as they cant even comment on the sheer scale of the core.

"Well i might be a little bit exaggerating but based on my perception, yeah!"

Hearing her response, the other people in the room begun looking at each other as

"Well now that you've said, i cant help but get curious on what your kingdom's core actually looks like, is there perhaps a chance in where we could visit the core?" asked by Hanson

Upon hearing that, Asagi couldn't help but almost blurt out how grateful she would be if some powerful mages and alchemist would come and visit her kingdom. After all ever since she started her RPG games back on earth, she was always find of magic, which resulted to her often times picking a magician class and advance it to an even higher tier to be eligible to learn high tier magic.

Since alchemist and mages are almost identical to their way of life, she subconsciously put two different class in the same category itself. Withy it, such visitation would be like an honor for her. However in the middle of that thought she then remembered how important the core is and how much important it is to protect it no matter the circumstances or cost. With such thought the confidentiality of the core must be strictly kept no matter what anyone says.