Chapter 62: 2nd Night (Second Wave)

[Ice covered Port Town]

At the time when the boy was killed right in front of the terrified woman in arms, David then suddenly ran past her as he stabbed his spear right to one of the six eyed horned wolf's eye, thus provoking its ire. When he got its attention he then picks up another spear laying down unto the floor and taunts the six eyed horned wolf

"Hey! I'm the one that stabbed your eye! come and get me!" yelled David as he prepared himself to jump off the wall

But as he put his left foot on the edge of the wall, Daniel then suddenly saw the six eyed horned wolf totally ignoring his taunt as it growled towards the woman's direction. Surely by that point Daniel realized that his taunt was useless against such creature.

Clicking his tongue, David quickly turned around as he picked up a rock and threw it right towards the demonic beast. This time when he got its attention once more, instead of throwing out taunts, he then directly slammed the side of his spear right across the demonic beast eyes, causing it to howl in pain.

Following that David then quickly took ahold the woman's hand as he pulled her up and ran down the walls stairs.

At that moment when David and the woman was currently running down the wall's stairs, the six eyed horned wolf then quickly searched for them as he growled in anger and quickly gave haste when it found their trace. On the other hand when Sandalphon saw the demonic beast jumping in beyond the wall, she couldn't help but curse inwardly as he immediately imagine the number of deaths that will pile up if a demonic beast was let loos inside the town.

Just as she was growing concerned, one of the worms that were stuck on the lightning field that Sandalphon had created, then suddenly exploded in a fiery flames as Michael crashed landed in the middle of the formation.

With fiery eyes burning in fury quite unbeknownst to the model archangel, Michael then instantly went to the handle of his sword as he slashed out a wave of fire towards all the worms that were stuck in Sandalphon's lightning field.

"Incineration!!!"

In just one swing all the worms above ground then quickly got burned to crisp as Michael mercilessly slaughter them without a second thought. After that he then charged finally broke the spell concealing his angels wings as he plunged right towards where Sandalphon is and broke the wave surrounding her.

When Michael considerably killed off a good amount of demonic beast around her with his flames, t6he said archangel then glanced back at her as he seemed to know the root cause of her worry.

"Go! I'll take care of here"

Upon realizing the meaning behind his words, Sandalphon then quietly nodded in understanding as she also propped out her wings coiled in lightning and dashed towards the walls of the town. When Michael saw that Sandalphon begun to move, he then quickly turned around as he sent out a fire slash in front of Sandalphon which created a molten gorge right in front of her and cleared out any obstacles attempting to block her path.

With such a path created for her, Sandalphon naturally responded accordingly as she left in a haste. With that Michael then retuned his attention to the wave of demonic beast in front of him and quickly begun his slaughter.

While Michael was fending off the wave in the front, Sandalphon then finally arrived before the wall as she quickly took out any demonic beast attempting to climb on it with her Greatsword, before striking the wave down with a multitudes of lightning strike, completely flipping everything out in  a wide range.

After that she then head inside the town's wall as she searched high and low for any presence of the demonic beast.

*********