Chapter 149: The Western Continent The Land Of The Scorching Sun

[Azure Kingdom]

Azure Kingdom, just like what stated by the rumors, the kingdom itself was literally like a paradise where no evil was permitted. The streets are clean, there were no slums, no red light, no crimes, and especially well guarded at that. There were also towering towers overlooking the masses and the capital from above, and there was a majestic white castle that was being occupied by the queen of the kingdom herself.

There were no nobles in this land, each and every piece of this land are under the rule of one ruler, specifically the queen herself. Her words are the law here and anyone who doesn't abide by the law are immediately escorted out of the kingdom themselves. Alongside the angels that were patrolling the skies, the human adventurers in town are also enjoying their peaceful life as they hunt down monsters that are appearing outside the capital city and exploring the wide land of the Azure Kingdom.

One of the best spots for exploration was the mountains behind the walls of the capital city itself. After just recently aside from the mine, the adventurers also managed to find an unconquered dungeon which caused many adventurers to be caught in excitement obtaining the first clear. Up till this point, they were still weren't able to finish the dungeon that they had recently found.

What's more there was a mix of warm and coldness in the air as the kingdom itself was so high above the clouds that the air from such altitude could literally be freez any person who venture it without protection, but due to some kind of protection magic that was covering the whole kingdom, the cold and hotness was kept at the bare minimum which would not inconvenience the citizen of the kingdom.

"Wow!"

"Holy crap!"

"Are we really far above the ground?"

"Oh shit! Did I just saw a cloud pass by that side over there? Oh crap we are really located somewhere among the clouds"

"This is incredible! This looks more fantasy like than the Orboume Kingdom"

"Are those angels? They are more of them than I can count"

"I thought angels don't exist at all, apparently they do exist in this world"

"Aren't you an atheist saying this don't exist and that don't exists since it isn't supported by science? Well here we are now! The biggest FU that I can give you"

"Thats because we are in another world! This isn't earth!"

"Oh cut the crap! Just being sent into another world can already make your science shut up"

As the Hero and its party was looking all over the place while showcasing their amazement, Gabriel together with its own small group of angels came towards Asagi in an attempt to welcome her back in her return. But the moment Gabriel made his appearance, a lot of the girls were stunned silent as they didn't expect someone of such caliber in terms of attractiveness would welcome them whole heartedly. In fact based on Gabriel's face alone, he could even qualify for a spot in a boys idol group which is apparent in Japan.

"Welcome back your majesty! We have waited for your return"

As if Gabriel's looks wasn't enough Michael then finally took off his hood as he showcased his long blond hair that flows down to his neck and quickly attracted many of the girls in the hero party's attention due to him looking more like a celebrity.

"You arrived just in time! How was everything here?" Asked by Michael

"Everything's fine! There is nothing to worry about" answered by Gabriel

One looked like an idol, and the other looked like a celebrity, it was literally a pair of attractive figure which could dominate the entertainment industry. Coupling it with Asagi's beauty, this was literally almost looking like a drama series that are aimed at the hearts of young teenagers.