Chapter 118: Human Trafficking Problem In Estia Kingdom

[Azure Kingdom]

Now that the Christmas eve had passed, Asagi would like to take this remaining free time she had before new years eve, to fix the problem that she currently had with the Estia Kingdom. Mainly the problem revolving around the illegal human trafficking done by some underground organization that was originally established in the dark society of the said Kingdoms.

Of course this problem is only known to herself, such information still being kept confidential from the envoys situating in her kingdom to prevent internal confli8ct in their group. So in order to fully assure that the royalty of the Estia kingdom has no connection towards this incident, Asagi then invited the king and queen of Estia kingdom for a morning tea before their departure back to their land.

Naturally her offer was taken in kindly and the said royalty itself has no inkling of suspicion towards her words.

The morning tea meeting will naturally be held in her own flower garden that is located at the east of the castle itself. The moment the king and queen of Estia kingdom entered her garden, Anna who is currently on vacation from the academy then informed her that her brother Lloyd had led the king and queen inside her garden's premises.

Receiving such report, she then gave permission to Anna to allow the royal couple to further enter and join her for her morning tea. Just like what she wanted, Anna bowed down towards her, before she headed over to her brother Lloyd and led the royalty towards the exact spot for the morning tea to happen.

"Its quite a nice morning and what beautiful breeze your kingdom has Queen Asagi"

"Good morning Queen Asagi we had a fruitful night because of your people's accommodation"

Just as the king and queen arrived, the king itself then firstly greeted Asagi which was then followed by his queen's comments towards Asagi's servants hospitality.

*********
King Edmund

58 years old

Male

Current King of Estia Kingdom
*********
*********
Queen Arleth

52 years old

Female

Current Queen of Estia Kingdom
*********

King Edmund based on what she knew, the king itself was  a respectable person who has a lot of wisdom regarding the management of a kingdom due to his age. His rein started after quelling a civil war within his kingdom that was initiated by their kingdom's duke, the sole perpetrator who was responsible for the previous king and queen of Estia kingdom's death.

Based on history that was depicted from what she learned from queen Celestia and some books, King Edmund was just a mere 18 year old boy who has just gotten engaged from his current wife, which holds a title of a marquis daughter. During that year, sparks of civil war begun to sprout which started from the deviating rumor that was spread all over the kingdom.

As time goes on rumor begun to become absurd to the point that false information was mixed into news that was caused by an accident. Such rumors samples from ordered assassination's from the royalty, back handing's of the kingdoms wealth, mistreated citizens, and even false rumor as vigilante instigated by the previous king to kill innocent bystanders. All such rumors were pointed towards the royal family to the point that public opinion started to divide into two.

With such rumors followed by sprouting civil war from the nobles faction supported by the opposing duke, the royal castle was full of stress and problems to the point that they cant even take a rest. Naturally depression pressed over the previous rulers, with such great depression, the previous queen then suddenly fell ill till she died on her bed and the king committing a suicide from all the misery he had experience.