Chapter 112: Men of The Sky

[Snow Peak Mountain Range]

Leaving the problem of smuggling to Darius and his adventurers to handle, Asagi's real body returned back to her castle, as she sent her mirror clone towards the surface of the world alongside some of the angels and Ariel as he escort in her descent.

According to what Gabriel had relayed back on the surface, the tribes that were occupying the mountain range seemed to be in quite a pickle as they had a 3rd party interfere within their tribe's problem. What's more such problem wasn't as simple as anyone could think about.

For all Asagi knows, the tribe itself is proudful race of warriors and if they asked for her help, then there must be something wrong.

Not long after, Asagi then finally  landed on the ground at the designated spot on where Gabriel said to meet up. Upon arriving Gabriel himself went down on one knee as he payed his respects towards her.

"Your majesty!"

"Looks like Tetra is somewhat on a pickle"

"It is indeed what you say, you majesty! Based on the recent events that happened during our stay, there might be a war happening in this land for as long as we speak" said by Gabriel

"War?"

"Yes! just a few days ago, we encountered a small army heading straight towards our direction, of course this army was different from the local tribe that we are acquainted and somewhat hostile towards us... based on that i can guess that a war may have emerge on this land"

Upon hearing the report detail, Asagi was slightly stunned for a bit as she begun connecting the pieces together. If such a thing was actually true, then perhaps the local tribes that they had befriended must have been on the losing side of this war. With this thoughts in mind, Asagi then proceeded to walk on this snowy plain as he entered Tetra's camps and entered the meeting place.

The moment she entered the tent, all eyes were directed towards her, as the various chiefs were stunned by her wings, brightness and beauty. However such standard of beauty is not that too much attractive for such race in terms of idol or celebrity. The men of the tribe prefer down to earth woman and capable women who can protect the family.

They don't care about the face, nor the accessories, all the men in the tribe wants is the attitude and behaviors of the beholder. So meaning Asagi's appearance was only as such.

At this moment Tetra guided Asagi towards her seat, as Boris begun the meeting.

"You must be the foreign queen that the 30th chief had proclaimed, also she told us that you govern a kingdom instead of a tribe, is that true?"

"... Yes"

"I see... How does that feel? Is it any different feeling than governing a tribe?"

"Maybe, after all governing a kingdom is much more stressful job than governing a tribe much less to a person like me who is still learning on how to be a proper leader"

"I see... anyway i believe a proper introduction is needed, I am Boris, the chief of the 1st tribe of the southern tribe front, i am the face  of the whole southern tribe"

"... And i am Asagi! the queen of the kingdom in the sky"

"....."

After a moment of silence, Asagi then proceeded to ask.

"I heard from my men that you guys are on the losing side and this might be possibly due to the interference of a third party"

"Indeed! but it wasn't like this from the very beginning... Even thought we suffered from losses, we were actually winning the war, we manage to repel the enemy that were attacking us using our own will... however that stalemate didn't last long"