Chapter 145: Introduction Of The Heroes II

[Central Continent, Meeting of The Leaders]

Upon hearing What the King Edmund had said, Everyone's eyes darted towards towards the King of Estia Kingdom, as if they wanted some confirmation. But as they further look at his serious expression, everyone realized that he was being serious and this fact is something that everyone needed to hear.

But before King Edmund could say his piece, some of them spoke out and gave their own comment.

"So those demons have also disturbs other land" commented by Boris

"Well looks like were aren't the only one affected by it" said by Albion

"Isn't this bad?" asked by Tetra

"Well based on the situation, it is bad... it only means that their hands have reached so far" replied by Albion

After the three people from the northern continent have said their own piece, King Edmund then coughed for a bit to get everyone's attention before speaking out.

"As you may all know, the incident that happened inside my country is something that could be deemed similar to a rebellion or a civil war, it has also greatly troubled us that those perpetrators of this incident have even involved our allied country in the skies. This only means that someone who have deep knowledge regarding the floating country have literally studied the system in which they would be able to involve the floating kingdom in this chaotic mess"

"....."

"They're plan was quite simple which can be categorized by either idiotic or a genius, based n ho one perceive it. They never wanted a head on confrontation with us since they are just a small group in which a military might could end their lives, so in order for their plan to succeed, they would need an overwhelming force to join in and make a mess out of things"

"...."

"They involved the floating kingdom in the sky, they knew that queen Asagi cares for the wellbeing of its citizens, so once she knew that her citizens were being kidnapped and brought to our kingdom in an attempt to cloud her judgment and think that we are trying to exploit the kindness of her majesty, however they never expected that the queen of the floating kingdom herself would be calm in that situation where lives are on the line and managed to find out their plans"

"...."

However even though we found out its plans earlier on, it was quite hard for us to make a hasty move due to the populace turning in on us, due to the doings of the perpetrators. Due to that we have no choice but to secretly deal with the situation and take them out when they least expect it. Unfortunately even though the clean up was quite a success, we were still unable to catch the main instigator and to supporter for the chaos in our kingdom and after further investigation we found out the involvement of demons"

After that brief summary of what happened, Queen Celestia  then spoke up as she caught everyone attention.

"Looks like the demons have it out for us, based on what we know about them, demons love chaos and now their trying to bring that exact chaos unto our land and maybe possibly other lands as well considering that the incident in the north also involved the demon's presence.... our biggest question is... why?"

Hearing her Question, Albion then raised his hand as he gave his own thoughts.

"We could take this as their own debut i guess"

"Debut? explain clearly mage" said by Queen Arleth of Estia Kingdom

"I prefer if you call me supreme sorcerer considering that my position is similar to yours" pointed out by Albion