Chapter 115: Shifting Tides

[Snow Peak Mountain]

After Ariel dealt with the orb that summons the demonic beast on the western tribe encampment, the remining orb on the east was then soon taken care off as the combination of Gabriel's might and Sandalphon's attack potency had literally destroyed any oppositions that exist on the east.

As the three orbs were destroyed, the archangels then pulled back their army, as they begun retreating back towards the remaining checkpoint of the southern tribe and report what had just happened. Unknown to them their actions of destroying the orb had alerted someone that is currently roaming the snow peak mountain.

Once the orb was destroyed, this particular person seemed to look into the distance, as he breaths out a mouthful of cold air, before lowering down its hood and begun to climb towards the mouth of a certain ominous snow and ice filled cave that is at the size of a small scale building.

But going back to the recent event in the snow peak mountain, about some time later, all the archangels finally arrived at the 30th tribe territory, as they all landed in front of Asagi and reported the success of the operation. Upon receiving such news, Asagi then called for a meeting with the other tribal chiefs as she proclaims the end of her aid.

"The demonic beast had been dealt with, i have fulfilled my end of the bargain"

Hearing her words the rest of the tribal chiefs were naturally shocked, as even Boris was shocked by such news. After all everything happened so fast to the point that their own men who specialized in strategy cant even keep up with the recent activities.

They expected a month long war before the demonic beast could be eliminated by their allies, they even prepared rations good for two month in case they were still stuck in the 30th tribe territory after the extermination of the demonic beast. They just never expected the result would come out that fast in such a grand scale operation.

Just by this time slot, one can even imagine just how stronger the angels were in comparison to the demonic beast, and just how much strength this so called allies have if they ever turn against them. In this moment some of the chiefs were thankful that Tetra manage to make a friendly relation with such creatures, cause if not everything could go downhill.

"That fast? I expected for a month long war of attrition, but you manage to finish the job in less than a few days?" asked by Boris

"It is only expected if my people do their task without any rest day and night" answered by Asagi

With that the rest of the chief then rushed out of the tent as they ordered their men to confirm the situation. After all they still cant believe this ridiculous situation.

Not long after about a few hours from now, using some kind of intermediary of their own flying beast, they were able to confirm the situation as they reported back towards the chiefs of the southern tribe and made everyone cheer out loud. With such news, the morale of the whole army was naturally high, as they celebrated for such an occasion.

At that even Boris stood up from his seat and thanked Asagi. As if that wasn't enough, he even declared that he would help her at least one time, if she ever needed his help. After all Asagi did something honorable for their people, so it was only natural that he should reciprocate it if she was in ever need of assistance.

As Boris joined his men, Tetra then soon saw off his uncle Einar pulling Duncan to join the celebration, as she then walked beside Asagi.

"Thank you!"

"What for?"

"For answering my call, if you did reject my call for assistance, I cant even imagine how we would deal with those demonic creatures"