Chapter 150: The Hand Of Death

[Western Continent]

In the scorching land of the western continent, where the sun rose up in an entirely humid temperature, the once land of paradise and dreams had now been reduced into a land full of sands and embodiment of death. In such lands water were scarce, trees whither, the air boils, the animals became more violent, and the earth cracks open from its dryness.

The embodiment of death, the reason why such lands was called as such is because of its history that shaped its earth. A land that was created through countless deaths and sacrifice, a land wherein the bodies of the dead became the sole foundation for mountains and and sands to pile up. That was the reason why the western continent has such lofty name as the land of the dead.

What's more as if making a point to its name, a certain ruined town could be seen in its land and a sole cloaked figure walking down its street while stumbling from time to time.

Such town was once a beautiful town filled with alighted and glee from its citizens. There were adults talking, women gossiping, and children playing all over the town. It was like a festival of some sort and anyone from the outside could join the festive inside the town. However their celebration was cut short, when the cloaked figure entered the town in order to observe the festivities, and a dreadful event occurred right after.

The once festivities of joy and laughter, had turned into mourning and death, the moment an unforeseen circumstances had occurred.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It's all my fault! My fault! I'm sorry!"

Those were the words of the cloaked figure as it cried unto the earth as if cursing the life that it had. While crying, a deathly aura washed over the town as it killed every single being in its reach and leaving nothing but death unto the land.

After awhile, silence washed over the town as the cloaked figure despaired on its feet, before pulling itself together and leaving the town. Just like that, a ruined town was left behind as death envelopes the area.

All of this happened during the time when Asagi and her friends reached the city of mages. Thus a long time has passed since this was found.

*********

Going back at the Azure Kingdom, after a day has passed since the heroes had formally settle in the white castle, everyone was now spending their time in the lounge area which would serve as the comfort zone of the heroes filled with stuff to do while on a break. After their daily routine of exercise, it was only proper that they rest for a few hours before they go back on their training to prepare for any contingencies. After all even though they are in another country, it was clearly stated that they were also currently traveling to other places with unknown danger. It is something similar of bring your home to adventure of some sort and can be akin to how turtles act.

With that in mind, negligence was out of the question.

On the other hand, the girls Hino, Ban, Azuma, Asana, and Fujino, are currently gossiping with the other girls in the class in regards to a hot blond guy that they saw in the garden yesterday. For fortunate reason, they were also able to interact with him in a form of a tea. Which cased everyone who were in the garden at that time to become enamored towards Amos.

For some reason, despite losing his status as the emperor, Amos still has his dignity and habit as a former ruler to act and display his stature as such. So with that he still somewhat act cool headed, dignified, and gentlemanly as much as possible in order for him to not forget his past and duty that he had left behind in order to see through the vision he sees.

"Hey the guy that we saw yesterday really is something else isn't he?" Said by Hana

"Yeah! He has this aura that seems to attract people to pay attention to him" added by Fujino