Chapter 79:The White Demon

[Dome Cave, Inside the Snow Peak Mountain Range]

The moment Asagi was caught within the grasp of the white demon and was crashed to the ground between a hard object and a monster, Both Ariel and Uriel cried out in alarm as they quickly changed their retreating trajectory in one in a charging motion. Upon seeing that Asagi was in mortal danger, they  couldn't help but sprung up in action despite knowing that her present self was only a clone and nothing else. No matter what seeing her in pain caused a trigger in them to act up.

When the two archangel charged forward towards the white demon, the demon itself then quickly took notice of the charge as it growled and swung its arm towards them. As a response Ariel quickly climb into the air to dodge the arm swing, while Uriel quickly dived down  as they both entered their own flying maneuver.

After dodging the attack of the Demon Ariel then unsheathed her short sword as she flew close towards the demons head and thrusted out her sword, at the same time Uriel then went below eye level of the white demon and swung his long sword towards the demon's foot. However the white demon quickly took notice of their quick counter as it pulled back its head to avoid the thrust range and a step backward in order to dodge Uriel attempt to immobilize it.

After that the white demon served its own counter as it kicked its foot forward targeting Uriel, while also getting farther away from Ariel's range. Due to that Ariel then quickly readjusted her posture as she catches up towards the white demon, while Uriel flew back in order to dodge the range of the demon's kick.

However the moment Ariel moved up closer to the demon, the white demon quickly tightened its grip unto Asagi and threw it directly towards the chasing archangel, in just one move Asagi then bumped to Ariel as both of them zoomed crash towards the wall of the dome due to the force that the demon exerted.

Afterwards the white demon took a low crouch to the ground as it suddenly dashes towards Uriel in an incredible speed and tackled him till the pile of blue crystals stacked on one side of the room. With a growl the white demon raises its claws into the air and smashed it down towards Uriel, Luckily Uriel was able to recover quickly from the previous tackle as he raises up his long sword horizontally and block the incoming attack.

Despite stating that the force of the attack was nothing to laugh at as by just one smash, Uriel was then completely pinned to the ground and unable to escape his position.

Gritting in pain from having its whole body ragged down by the demon through force, Uriel then mustered up his strength into his arms as he bellowed out a roar as he tried to push the enormous hand of the white demon away. 

On that not while this was all happening, Irish sneakily ran up behind the white demon as she jumps out from the shadow of the darkness and slashed down her sword towards the demon's neck. But the moment her sword struck the demon, intense numbness then ran course through her arm as she felt like hitting a metal wall when her sword slashed the surface of the demon's neck. In that one exchange Irish notice that her attack didn't even scratch the surface skin of the demon, it was as if the demon itself was immune to any physical damage.

Pushing aside her numbness, Irish quickly jump back into the shadow the moment the white demon notices her existence and swept out his claw towards her direction. Due to that the pressure immobilizing Uriel was then  immediately lifted as he quickly flew up into the air and swung down his longsword across the demon's cheek. In just one slash blood the spurt out from the wound as the red mon arched in pain and begun attacking everything near it, due to that Uriel then had no choice but to quickly take his distance.

The moment Uriel got to another location, Irish then jumped out from his shadow and landed beside him. While they watched as the white demon slowly regenerate its wound, both of them then begun exchanging information they managed to scope in that short exchange.