Chapter 80:The White Demon II

[Dome Cave, Inside the Snow Peak Mountain Range]

The moment the white demon begun churning out the white fire in its mouth, Asagi then hastily raised up her arms as she created a barrier around herself in order to protect herself from the demon's attack. Without a second notice, the white demon then spat out a torrent of white flame as it then headed directly towards Asagi and drowned her figure in the sea of flames.

"Aegis!!!"

*********
Aegis (Barrier)

The aegis is a barrier shield carried primarily by Zeus in Greek mythology, which he sometimes lent to Athena. According to other sources, it was not a shield but rather an animal skin worn over the garments of the gods as extra protection. It bore the head of a Gorgon and made a terrible roaring sound during the battle.

*********

Protecting herself from the white flames of the white demon, large beads of sweat then trickled down to the floor as heat from the flames permeated the surroundings despite under the protection of her barrier.

Soon after as she continuously supplied mana to her barrier in order to not break, the white demon then came before Asagi as it begun drilling some heavy punches towards the surface of the barrier. With each pound of its fist, Asagi could literally see ripples spreading out in her dome, signaling just how much force was in each punch. If she were to take such a punch without any protection, she was sure that she would be instantly knock out just from its force alone.

While under the pressure of being attacked by the white demon, Asagi slowly stretches out her right hand towards the ground as she begun casting another spell. But the moment she did such a thing Amos once more bombarded the white demon with even a greater force as he plans to draw out its attention towards him. However despite all of his efforts, the white demon simply doesn't want to remove its aggro on Asagi as he continued pounding against her barrier non-stop.

In that moment Ariel then zoomed in the air as she arrived before the white demon and slashed out its right eye socket with her longsword. Due to that the white demon then roared in pain as he tried to fend off Ariel with a series of slash and punch towards her. Unfortunately taking advant6age of her size which is literally smaller than the white demon, Ariel then simply dodged all of its attack by maneuvering her flight  while avoiding the risky location that she may pass through.

After dodging for what seems the demon's 10th attack, Ariel then flew down and stabbed her short sword towards the demon's artery area as she traced her sword across its body and inflicting a huge wound on its front. Due to that blood the rushed out of the wounds of the demon, as it literally covered Ariel's with demons blood from head to toe.

"Oraaaahhh!!!!"

Without taking a rest Ariel then flew above the white demon as she brought down her sword in a slash and slashed it across the demons face. Following that Ariel didn't let up her momentum as she begun rapidly slashing her sword towards her huge target.

Right slash, left slash, cross slash, triple stab, circular strike, Vertical slash, Upward slash, slant strike, one hand reverse strike. Ariel's attack was simply relentless as she directly damaged the face of the white demon. When the white demon even tried to fight back, Ariel would simply cuts its hand off as she continued her onslaught.

Soon after when Ariel backed the demon unto the wall of the dome, She was then pulled away by Uriel as he defended her from the sudden fire4 blast of the white demon. If Uriel hadn't intervened, they were all sure that Ariel would be roasted to death by the sudden surprise of the white demon. On the other hand thanks to Ariel's combo, Asagi was able to fly away to safety as she relocated herself far from the demon.