Chapter 129: The Third Triad Principalities III

[City of Avalon, Central Tower Deepest Floor]

What the principality just said was more akin to a prophecy, but reading the meaning in between the lines, such words may be particularly pointing out a massive war in the future. Asagi herself had experienced war in a year less, but all of wars, skirmishes, and battles are all solely won by her strength and the strength of her kingdom alone.

However in the words of 'gather you allies', this clearly depicts that the incoming battle that she will need to face on in the future won't be a simple one. With that question in mind, she then faced the principality again and proceeded to ask.

"This war... does it involved the whole world?"

By asking this question, Asagi could determine whether such scale of war was similar to as world war or just simply a territorial war inside one mass of land. She may not have any experience in fighting the battle in the former war, but she was confident that she can handle the latter. Nevertheless by asking this point, she would be able to narrow down her scope and prepare for what's incoming. However the principalities words clearly shocked her.\

"It can be deemed as such and it can be not"

"What do you mean? is this not some kind of an important event? if you want me to fight your battle, then you better fess up some information, after all information is important in achieving victory in a war"

"Do not mistake my words o chosen one! This is simply not our own problem, it is likely thy own too... all we need from thou is to prepare"

"That's the point! prepare? prepare for what? I cant just go on ahead into this trouble blind"

"What i just given is all i can tell, you want answers... you can search for it"

Hearing her words, Asagi's ears perked up as she seemed to somewhat understood what those words meant but also confused at the same time. If the principality was telling her to find the answer for herself, then the answer she had in mind must be laid elsewhere in this world. If that was true, then such an order was akin on telling her to explore the world itself.

"Find the answers? are you telling me that the answers i'm looking in regards to the prophecy you entailing lies elsewhere in this world?"

"It is indeed what it is, is is better for thou to learn it for thyself rather than relying on thee... didn't you come here in regards to only find thy purpose in this world? reason why thou was chosen to be transported? I've already answered the question clouding your mind for the past months... my duty is almost over"

From those words, Asagi was clearly speechless in that regard as she cant even utter a single falsehood from what the principality had said. After all it is true that she traveled far an wide towards this cold lands in order to find her purpose in this world, and now that questions were answered, the principality's duty can be said to have been fulfilled. Any questions she had in her mind were truly unrelated to her original purpose. Due to that she cant refute the principalities words.

Through her silence, the principality then moved its eyes away from her and pointed its finger towards the direction of the west side of the world.

"Travel far o child chosen for this wretched fate, to the west far you go, to the yellow land of scorching sun, to the land land full of betrayals, schemes, and sin, to the land governed with iron fist. Find the wise, find the old, find the strong, it will lead you to the answer you seek. But do not be discouraged o child, temptations may find you, but you will reach your goal as long as you stay true to your will"

"... That..."

"I've said my piece, it is up to you on how to find it"

Hearing those words akin to prophecy once more, Asagi then looked towards the direction that she was currently pointing at, as she seemed to understood and perplexed on what to do. But in the end if such a thing or goal was given to her, then she had no choice but to follow through, after all whoever was behind the principality, may be the only answer she had in returning home back to her world.