Chapter 163: The Storm In The Desert III

[Deserted Wasteland]

Desert, a barren and arid landscape characterized by sparse vegetation, extreme temperatures, and limited precipitation. Sand, a granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles, with grain sizes ranging from 0.0625 millimeters to 2 millimeters in diameter. Heat, a form of energy associated with the motion of particles at the atomic or molecular level within a substance. Dry, generally refers to the absence of moisture or the state of being free from water or humidity.

All of these are element that attacked Ester, as he endured the intense sandstorm that even pierced through the thickness of his clothes. As he continuous to go on further deeper into the storm, the weight of the sand and fatigue bears down on him, as Ester grew tired from trying to catch up to Asmaveth.

He had been separated from his own unit, due to that he has no idea on where he should go or who to rely on. After all ever since he had entered the storm, his senses had become dull to the point that it even hindered his senses whenever he transforms. At this moment, the only sense he could rely on to go further is his eyes. However this sense would soon disappear as the sand is slowly damaging his eyesight due to its crystalline particles. With it he grew weaker by the day.

Not long after, as his body's defenses grew weaker and his sense of time became dull, his body altogether has stopped functioning, as he fell face first unto the sand, and the sand itself slowly burying him under the earth. In that moment, before he lose his consciousness, a shadow of a person slowly dawned over him, as it seemingly features are recognizable to a fault. With the silhouette of a person standing before him, he then closes his eyes as he lets fatigue take over him.

*********

Warmth, a comforting embrace that wraps around you, soothing your skin and seeping into your bones with a gentle touch. It's the golden glow of sunlight on a crisp autumn day, casting its radiant beams to chase away the chill. It's the soft, enveloping heat emanating from a crackling fireplace, inviting you to linger in its embrace. Happiness, a state of being characterized by feelings of joy, contentment, and fulfillment. It's that warm, glowing sensation that radiates from within, uplifting the spirit and brightening even the darkest of days.

Soothing, describes something that has a calming, comforting, or tranquil effect, often reducing stress, anxiety, or discomfort. It's like a gentle balm for the mind, body, or soul, providing relief and promoting a sense of well-being. Peace is a state of tranquility, harmony, and freedom from conflict. It encompasses a sense of inner calm and serenity as well as a broader societal or global absence of violence and tension.

All these elements envelopes Ester as he opened his eyes and saw his own daughter smiling at him and trying to wake him up.

"Daddy! Daddy! wake up"

"I'm up! Dad's up Talia"

"Ehehehe! Mommy Dad's up!"

As Talia shouted this, she then jumped out of the bed as she ran up towards her mother in her tiny footsteps. Upon seeing this, Ester sat up from the bed as he somehow felt nothing was wrong in this kind of scenario. Everything was here, he was wealthy, they are complete, a loving wife, a beautiful daughter, a wonderful life, it is a literally a picture perfect for him. However that perfection itself is out of place.

Perfection is like a flawless diamond, sparkling with brilliance and radiating pure beauty from every facet. It's the exquisite harmony of a symphony, where every note resonates in perfect balance, stirring the soul with its divine melody. In human endeavor, perfection is the culmination of relentless dedication and meticulous craftsmanship. It's the stroke of a master artist's brush, capturing the essence of life with every delicate detail. It's the flawless execution of a dancer's movement, each step imbued with grace and poise.