Chapter 119: Chaos In The Capital Of Another Country

[Estia Kingdom]

Located at the east part of the central continent, Estia Kingdom is renowned for numerous changes and activities regarding politics within their territory for the last 100 years. If the other kingdom had a situation wherein it is peaceful, focused on arts, and agriculture expansion, Estia Kingdom is a country that can be considered as active in terms of politics between the nobles and its royalty. At most cases, such country is always the talk of every person within the central continent due to the activities and events happening within it.

Few hours passed, the king and queen of Estia kingdom had finally returned after their short overnight visit on Asagi's sudden Christmas eve party(mistaken as her birthday celebration). The moment they arrived in the capital, the whole street close to the royal castle was flooded with people, as they protest all the misfortune that is happening in the kingdom towards the royalty.

To be exact the Kingdom itself isn't actually doing any better even after the strife with the empire had subsided. Because of the war, their resources which directly points towards agriculture had fallen down to considerably low stocks, because of that, the prices in the market begun to inflate in order for the businessman in the area to not lose their stocks and be bankrupted.

Alongside it, some people who weren't happy for the sudden ending of the war with the empire, begun to cause trouble all over the kingdom itself. One primary example is that about a week ago, the biggest city in the kingdom  was bombarded by attacks done by some armed terrorist, due to that incident, many innocent people were killed and injured during the process of suppressing the terrorist.

Another point is the numerous attempted assassination attempts to some influential figures in kingdom that happened in the past 2 months. Following it is the multiple serial murder case happening in the capital that are targeting both the poor and the rich. Lastly are the disappearance of people from all over the country ranging from all age and sexes ever since the war with the empire had subsided.

With all these problems piled up, the citizens in the kingdom finally reached the boiling point and pointed their fury at the royal family for their misjudgment in the situation. With all these happenings, the citizens were then scared and confused with the current happening, after all they don't know what to do in this situation where they would wonder when will they get killed or kidnapped, whenever they walked out of their houses.

At such stress, it only needs a little bit of push in order to make this people show their contempt towards the royal family.

Among the crowd, one particular person stood among them and begun to rally the people gathered to listen to his voice.

"Just how long will we have to suffer? How long will we have to wait for everything to calm down? When will they understand that if we simply wait it out, the more the situation could get worse? Everyday! Every night! I keep wondering to myself if i could stay safe whenever i went out to work, i also keep wondering on just how long will this situation will last... the feeling of living in fear... the feeling of anxiety whenever we walk the streets.... I don't want that... All i ever ask is for the royal family to do something about the happenings in the kingdom, but did they ever do anything?"

"NOO!!!!"

"Its just kept getting worse!!!"

"I don't want to live such a life anymore!!!"

"Exactly!!! That's why brothers! Sisters! we need to voice out our complain to the royal family to hear our plea or else nothing will change"

"YEAH!!!!"

As the person riled up the crowd, the voice of the masses begun to knock on the doors of the royal family, which forced the royal guards and soldiers of the castle to take pre-emptive measure to push back the crowd, cause if they don't do such a thing, the crowd would simply break through the castle walls just from the weight of their force alone.