Chapter 156: The Birth Of The Hero

[Empty Town]

Hero, what is a hero? A hero is a real person or a main fictional character who, in the face of danger, combats adversity through feats of ingenuity, courage, or strength. The original hero type of classical epics did such things for the sake of glory and honor. However, such as in war situations, what is good for others will always divide opinion into opposing camps. Outside of the standard dashing war portraits of men/women facing the gates of Hell, the most heroic are often the most ordinary of people doing ordinary things for a greater humane purpose. From that point on the word hero will be tested by the world.

Becoming a hero is a unique occurrence that happens in times of need. No matter what gender or race the hero will always be the representative of the world to protect it from absolute evil. The hero was not meant for hu8manity but rather for the world itself. Additionally a hero can be defined as the real hero at the time of its greatest challenge, when one is put to the test, the hero will awaken.

In this moment Hero Sato is awakening his title as his power soared and temporarily stepped into the realm of the gods. With bright glowing eyes looking at his target, Hero Sato slashed down his attack as the attack that was in the realm of the gods obliterated the almagation of vengeful spirit. In just one attack both the earth and the sky was split open, as the hero's power dissipates into its original causing Hero Sato's sword to be vaporized and him losing consciousness. The last thing he saw was his classmates running towards him and Asagi giving him a curious look.

The moment he lost consciousness, all thing around hero Sato turned dark as he was left alone in this void of emptiness. In that moment, Hero Sato heard a female like voice coming from the darkness itself as it voiced out this specific words.

(First trial of the hero)

(Activating hero's sympathy)

(Re-enacting the trauma of the fallen)

In that moment a sudden sensation swallowed him whole as he was forced to experience the trauma of the people he killed. All of this while he was unconscious and his state of being was being tested. Naturally Asagi knew what's happening towards hero Sato as she used her system to probed the hero himself.

*********
Error!!!

Hero is undergoing the first trial, Cannot interfere!

*********

Seeing that the system can't even interfere with such event, Asagi then left the hero aside as she looked at the huge gorge that Hero Sato has created.

"That power... it has stepped on the realm of the gods didn't it?" asked by Asagi

"Yes your majesty! but it seems like the hero still cant control the power he wield" said by Jophiel

"He's wielding it like a toddler! there is no mastery in its movement" commented by Azrael

"I see... he has a great potential but lacking in experience... by the way i'm just curious, no need to be offended, but can you guys handle the hero if he managed to wield that power skillfully?" asked by Asagi

Hearing her question, both Jophiel and Azrael looked at each other for a moment before answering her question.

"We can! a human potential can only reach such height but never can go against the true divine" said by Azrael

"His feat is nothing but child's play, each and every single of of the archangels can destroy this world if we come in full power, the only reason why we seemed to be struggling against the creatures of this world is because we heavily suppress our power to the point that this world can only handle. This world can't hold us" said by  Jophiel truthfully