I

Author POV

In the middle of the forest, a wolf with pure white fur is running, but it was now covered with mud and blood from the scratches, the wolf had before. He paced his paws faster, trying his best not to let the four Alphas trap him.

The blood from his hind limbs is flowing
Continuously, making him lose his energy every time he is trying to run faster away from the Alphas. All these days, he was hiding in Other Packs without anyone knowing about his existence, but today luck is not on his side.

He got captured by the Alphas, but he somehow escaped from them. The wolf
Let out a low howl, seeing the Pack border.

"Tae... There's the pack border we are searching for."His wolf said, making Tae lit up with an unknown hope that he had never experienced. Only a few meters and then the wolf will be able to escape from the big bad Alphas.

Tae increased his pace, ignoring the pain in his body, and launched towards the
Border. One of them was dangerously
nearing the wounded omega. Tae's heart
raced and increased his speed. Much to
His luck, he crossed the border...safely.

He stopped, while he panted heavily. He
caught his breath and turned to look at
The Alphas behind him. He saw all of them gawking at him like prey.

The wolf turned around and run deep into the Pack without knowing he just entered Lion's den after eluding the Alpha.

The Blood Moon Pack

The assigned Alphas and betas are patrolling at the border of the Pack, while The pack members are sleeping peacefully with their families. The whole pack is surrounded by silence, as now they can only hear the sounds of crickets.

They all are on high alert because they already got to know about the Rogue that wanders around every pack, but it's not invading anyone.

Until now, they can not see a glimpse of the Rogue. The rogues are not powerful as compared to the Trained Omega in Packs. They are vulnerable as they starve to death, but If they joined and make a pack then surely they will try to seize the Pack's lands.

The sound of crushed leaves gained the attention of the Alphas and Beta, who turned towards the direction where the sound came from. One of the Alpha moved towards the bushes where he saw a shadow of something.

But before he could approach and catch it by himself, the wolf started to run. Soon silence is replaced by the bone-cracking of a few Alphas and Beta while others stood there defensively.

The Alpha and Beta run behind the Rogue. They are sure that they will be able to apprehend the weak Rogue. They
Increased their pace and dash toward the Rogue.

The Omega Tried to Run and increase his pace even though he has lost much blood.

"Tae...I don't think we will be able to elude the Alphas behind us. I am losing my energy and won't be able to stay any longer."He said, making him lose hope. He knows his wolf is trying his best to heal their wound, but he doesn't have that much strength.

Seeing the Rogue weakly Running, One of the Alpha increased his pace and launched himself toward the Rogue attacking him.

The wolf whimpered when he felt the alpha bite his hind limb, making him Fall
as he let out a painful howl. The Omega struggled under the Alpha, who is now hovering above him.

The Omega tried to harm the Alpha in front of him, but that was of no use cause the wound he made on the Alpha's body is too small compared to his wounds.

Soon the other Alphas and beta surrounded them. They all howl in victory while the Omega has tears in his golden eyes which were unnoticed by the wolves in front of him.