XXXI

Taehyung yawned with his eyes closed, snuggling into something more soft and fluffy. His lips go up to a smile feeling a sense of warmth and softness. Gradually he opened his eyes to see a pillow beside his head, which had never been there before.

"How come it is here?" Tae mumbled stretching out his muscles and small yawns left his lips. This was the best sleep in his life he ever slept. His brows crashed in confusion at the unusual silence surrounding him.

The pack was never a place to be this silent and this stillness was freaking him out. Tae stepped down yanking the blanket and walked out of the room aiming at the living room.

As he neared the edge of the stairs he could hear the high-pitched voice of the omega.

"Why the hell did you let him go?"

Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin came into his view when he ended up in the living room. The omega was in his sleeping robe while the couple was dressed up and stood silent at the omega's questions.

"Jin Hyung, Did you allow Jungkook to again commit this?" Jimin questioned in disbelief, his eyes showing the betrayal.

"Namjoon Hyung, You didn't even try to stop him?"

Namjoon and Jin stood there not knowing what answer should they give to calm down the raging omega. Tae stood at a distance listening to them. His heart raced at the mention of his alpha and he couldn't see Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook in the pack house.

"Jimin! You think I didn't try to stop him?" Jin exclaimed losing his temper. He never lost his temper but he was fed up with the other's words, he was angry at himself for letting Jungkook go for the hunt.

"He didn't even give an ear to my words!!" Namjoon held Jin's hands trying to cool him down, he shook his head not to raise his voice at the omega who was just as concerned as him.

"He wanted to know everything by himself. So he arranged this." Namjoon explained.

"But that doesn't mean he has to go and hunt those rogues!!!" Jimin screamed, his face turning red in anger and sadness. He was scared that his younger would turn to that heartless wolf who didn't show mercy to any of those rogues. He didn't want to witness the younger with his fur soaked in the rogue's blood.

"what??!"

Everyone turned to the meek voice that came across the room. Tae stumbled on the last stair, staring at the three people before him. His alpha went for the rogue hunt?

"Tae, when did - "

"Where did he go?" Tae interjected, looking at them with glassy eyes. "Tell me!!"

"Tae, there is nothing to" Jimin began, walking to comfort the omega who was at the edge of a breakdown.

"Hyung... He is in danger, " Tae cried looking at everyone. He held Jimin's robe, " please tell me... He is the target of those rogues. They are planning to kill him at any cost."

"Yoongi and Hoseok have accompanied him. They are moving to the north." Jin answered heart clenching at the sight of the broken omega. He never wanted to see the younger broken but here they are. Tae cried in the arms of Jimin, who himself controlled his tears.

"Just call him back..." His voice cracked towards the end, feeling his heart wrench in pain from this separation and anxiety. He can't keep his heart at peace knowing his alpha is in danger.

"I'm sorry Tae," Jimin hugged the crying omega to his chest providing more comfort by releasing his pheromones. He was fighting his tears but seeing the other he couldn't help but shed some tears.