VII

Jimin entered the Omega's Den along with Tae who slowly trailed behind him. The omega's who were in the middle of a chat turned their attention towards the duo. Gasps left their mouth, after witnessing the Omega Rogue who was to be hanged earlier.

Tae clenched his tore clothes feeling vulnerable and preyed under the disgusting gazes of the omegas.

"Why is this rogue in the omega's Den?
Didn't Alpha behead him after he came back to his sense?" One of Omega's asked causing Tae to lower his head.

Jimin looked at Tae who was has cast his eyes on the floor without daring his eyes to look directly at the omegas in front of him.

"Alpha should kill the rogue immediately or else he will destroy our peaceful life in the omega den and also of our pack."
Another omega stated causing Tae to feel a lump in his throat.

Tae is a fragile omega who doesn't hurt anyone rather he cares for everyone even if they are his enemy.

Everyone in the werewolf world is accusing him of something he doesn't do. All are after him to kill just because he is rogue.

His heart is aching just by hearing that everyone in the world wants him dead even his mate wants the same for him.

His wolf was running furiously inside his head after hearing the omega's words. His wolf can't stand seeing him and hearing things that aren't true about them.

"Tae let me out. I will show them the real me and how I will kill them." His wolf said trying his best to take control of his human.

"Blue if you want to live with your mate, then you have to undergo many problems and have to endure everything," Tae said trying to reason with his wolf to calm him down.

His wolf was about to say something but was stopped when he heard the Loud voice of Jimin.

"Mind your words...No one can raise their voice when I am in front of you," Jimin shouted causing everyone to silence themselves.

Tae was amused by Jimin's Power even though he is an omega. The way everyone went into silence just by his words is somewhat a great thing to Tae and he was grateful that Jimin have the power with him.

Jimin being an omega doesn't matter there. The power he holds in this Den is the basic thing.

"I have to inform you all of an important matter," Jimin said after ensuring that everyone is hearing him out.

"Alpha had ordered to keep him in this Omega den. He will be under Alpha's Supervision." He said as the omegas started to murmur.

"How can he live here? What about our safety? We are living here just to protect ourselves from the Alpha's and Rogues who are after the omega and here you are bringing the rogue to live here."
An omega stated causing others to agree with him.

"We won't allow-" The omega was cut off by someone causing others to shudder In fear except for Jimin.

"Daring to go against the Alpha?" Yoongi entered the Omega Den only to see his mate arguing with the omegas in front of him.

He was more furious after hearing the disgusting thing they are saying about his Luna. He can't stand there after hearing everything.

He thought that his mate will manage to convince other omegas about Tae who will be living here from now but after seeing everything he has no way but to
Interrupt them.

"Who's having an objection to let him stay here?" Yoongi growled causing every omega to lower their head even Tae also lowered his head.

"Alpha had ordered to let Him stay here from now. If any of you have any objection you can leave this Den right now." Yoongi said causing everyone to silence and agree with him.