IV

"Stop It he is our Luna." Jungkook snapped his head towards the crowd to see his beta and His Alpha mate emerging out of the crowd.

Tae looked at the person who came to save his life. A small seed of Hope blossomed in the heart of the latter.

The Gathered crowd was astonished by the news announced openly by their pack Beta.

The people started to murmur to each other. They want to ask their Alpha whether the beta of the Pack is saying the truth or not but they are afraid to let the words roll down their mouth.

Jackson and his mate were delighted to see the unexpected mate couple come forward to save their future Luna. They thanked the Moon Goddess for listening to their prayers.

"What's this? Why are you both protecting the Rogue?" He growled terrifying the people.

In the meantime, Namjoon strode towards tae releasing him from the knot on his neck. Tae coughed
Placing his hands on his neck while Jin moved toward the Alpha with audacity.

"It's my duty as a Beta to protect our Luna and this is what I am doing right now."He replied causing Jungkook to be taken aback as he didn't see His beta like this before.

Jin himself was surprised to see him arguing with his Alpha who he respected the most but he must defend the Alpha to save their future luna.

"Yeah! You are right...You are doing what a beta of the pack should do but isn't it Alpha's right whether to live with his mate or to kill him."He let out causing the beta to shut his mouth as the Alpha had the point in it.

No one can middle in the life of the mates, especially in their Alphas case. Him being a True blood everyone inside or outside the pack are afraid of him.

Even his family members are afraid of him cause no one can tame the beast inside him except his fated mate.

Everyone believed that their Alpha will be able to find his mate at the age of 18 soon after his birthday but unfortunately he wasn't able to find his other half.

His wolf was so aggressive at that time and no one was able to calm his wolf down. He cried silently to Moon Goddess to give his mate without anyone knowing.

But now he regrets his decision and his prayers to the Moon goddess cause she blessed him with a Rouge mate.

"I Alpha of the Pack order to kill the rogue right now." He said without even thinking twice causing the latter's hope to shatter into millions of fractions.

"But Alpha doesn't our pack need a luna?
Doesn't the Female wolf in the pack want their luna's care? What If Moon goddess doesn't give you a second chance?" Jin asked getting frustrated by the circumstances.

Jungkook has the answer to every question that his beta to going to ask him and indeed he will answer him honestly except for the question where he has to accept tae as his mate.

"My pack doesn't need a luna. Till now I rule this Pack and every wolf in the pack is safe and happy under my Protection."
He replied confidently.

"Maybe you don't yearn for a mate but your wolf does," Namjoon proclaimed striding towards his mate leaving tae at the place alone.

Jungkook was stunned to hear what Namjoon announced. Yeah! He is right, His wolf yearns for a mate while he doesn't. He is controlling his wolf for his selfishness.

Something in his heart doesn't feel right and He has known guilt in his heart which afflicted him causing him to say everything.

"Yeah! He is my mate."He said gritting his teeth at the end causing Tae to look down in shame and guilt.