V

"His Mate has to Mark him" Hosoek let out stunning everyone. They didn't think that this will be the last means to save tae.

Jungkook is the one who is more shocked than anyone in the room cause he can feel the emotions of his wolf.

"Don't we have other options to save him?" Namjoon begged. Hosoek shakes
his head.

"Alpha only can save him or else he will be dead soon." He announced sadly.

The wolf growled at Hosoek when he mentioned 'death'. Hosoek doesn't know much about the patient in front of him, Jackson only mentioned that jungkook found his mate and his mate suddenly fainted.

Jackson thought to say everything to the pack healer but there wasn't much time to say the story when luna is lifeless.

Hosoek understands the circumstance and guesses everything that happened in the pack ground.

If jungkook accepts his mate then he would be the first one who will stay beside tae but the situation clearly explains that the Alpha doesn't accept his mate.

Moreover, Jungkook entered the room only after Hosoek's arrival. These things helped Hosoek to guess the situation.

The one who is in trouble right now is lycus. He whimpers in sorrow seeing his mate. He wants to save him and keep him in his warmth but on the other hand, he can't break the promise with jungkook.

He promised Jungkook that he won't mark tae before he takes control over his human side. Why everything is upside down when he found his mate?

"Lycus he is acting in front of us. He is doing this not to kill him. Don't fall into his trap." He spoke up when he feels his wolf's mixed emotions.

"Jungkook my mate is struggling to get back to his life and you want to take your revenge on my mate who didn't even know about anything that happened to our family," Lycus shouted at jungkook.

"Lycus remember every rogue are same and they will go to any extent to get to their aim," Jungkook said trying to change his mind.

"Jungkook we both waited for our mate for more than four years. We waited all these years to cherish him and protect him under our warmth. We are also ready to accept him even if he is a lower rank werewolf but everything changed when you found out that our mate is a rouge."

Lycus let out his sorrow. He can't watch his mate who is dying in front of him. He can't let his mate die just because of jungkook's revenge.

Lycus knows that there's no way he can change jungkook's decision and he only has one way to save his mate and he will do anything.

"Jungkook let's make a deal," Lycus declared.

Jin was about to go in front of the Alpha and beg him to mark tae cause the alpha was standing there without any movements but was stopped by his mate.

Jin narrowed his brows and looked at namjoon who assured him and took a step forward wanting to get the attention of his alpha.

"Alpha it's not a time to think you-" Namjoon was cut off when lycus leapt himself on tae.

Everyone was shocked when lycus hovered above tae. He started to sniff on Tae's neck where the glands produce his scent.

They are all still confused about what was their Alpha's Plan. Jackson and Namjoon shared a glance not knowing what was happening.

Lycus tilted Tae's neck and licked the spot. Lycus opened his mouth showing his canines.

He digs his canines at the junction of his
Neck and shoulder. The moment the canines touch Tae's neck stinging pain rushes inside him which brought a jerk to Tae's body.