XXXVII

Jimin fell back on the couch with a racing heart and a horrified face. His palms and legs were shivering not knowing what to do. His mates shuffled to his sides and tried to comfort him. Tears ran down his cheeks.

He had lied to Jungkook who would go feral if he knew his mate was missing. The Trueblood trusted them and left his omega with them and he was missing now. They were attending an important meeting and if they knew this, it would collapse. Jimin was determined to find the omega before the Trueblood smells something fishy.

"Hyung, Do something!" Jimin cried holding Hoseok's shirt. "Please!" He fell on to beta who held his crying omega.

"Love, We have sent guards in search of him. They will search the nook and corner of the pack for him." Yoongi assured, "We will find Taehyung." Jimin nodded believing his mate.

"We need to find him safe and sound at any cost," Jimin muttered praying in mind for the safety of the omega. "He should be fine!!" The omega was going crazy.

"Me and Namjoon will also go in search of him," Yoongi suggested and gave a nod to Namjoon. "Hoseok, Take Jimin to room." The alpha ordered and left the pack house with Namjoon.

"Baby, Taehyung is gonna be fine. Yoongi and Namjoon will find him." Hoseok promised, caressing his omega's cheeks. He could smell the distress in his omega.

Jimin looked at the sky where the sun was setting down giving way to the darkness and the Moon. He was concerned for the omega who didn't have his wolf for his help.

"Oh Moon Goddess, Please protect Taehyung."

Jin sat on the stone bench behind his tent looking at the forest. He kicked the stone beside his feet pondering over his life. He just came back from the betas meeting with his heart heavy. During the meeting, he looked at Taehyun, the beta of Alpha Soobin. He was very lively and lovely to spend time with. He was bold and cute.

When looking at the beta, he started wondering about his brother. He doesn't know how he looks nor he does know which rank he is. Is he safe? Or is he alive? The past flashed before his eyes. The never-ending screams of his mother, the cries of the children and the omegas. The monstrous feral wolves who killed every wolf in front of them. It was total havoc in his pack.

Amidst them, he remembers the cries of his newly born brother. He was just two years old and didn't know what the world around him was. It was the last time Jin had seen his brother before he was taken away, forever. That day he lost his mother and his brother.

Jin gasped for air, clutching to his chest as the memories started to suffocate him. He quickly shuffled to his tent and chugged down the jug of water. He leaned on the table, his chest heaving up and down as he drew in more air. His nose twitched when it picked up a scent near him. A familiar one.

"Good evening, Beta Kim. This is your dinner." A female omega said behind his back. He tilted his head to look at the woman in her fifties set on his table. The woman looked up at him and it hit him. She was familiar. Her scent and her eyes. As he carefully watched, he saw her eyes go wide.

"Jinu," She whispered staring at him with teary eyes. Jin's heart took a flip as he heard her call him by that name. It was a nickname called by their caretaker when he was a child. How did she know? He looked at her arms and it was the same tattoos that his omega caretaker had. "I...is..that you?"

Jin scurried to the elder omega, "Jina..." His eyes fill up with tears as she nods assuring him. He falls into her embrace weeping. "You are alive...you are..." He cried hugging her tightly as if she would die if he let her go.

"Thank Moon Goddess, you are alive my baby." Jina caressed his hair, "I...was so worried about you... I...came back...but you weren't there. I thought...you would be..." She broke into more tears. "I'm sorry Jinu.. I left you alone."