XIII

"J..Jimin I...I can't feel Blue...anymore. He closed h..his connection with me." Tae wailed. Jimin stood there shocked. Jimin was not able to process Tae's words.

He moved back from the hug and made Tae look at him. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and cupped his cheeks in his hands.

"Tae, What are you saying? You are a werewolf, you will be able to connect with your wolf. Try...Try to connect your wolf." Jimin said giving some hope to distressed Tae.

"Take a deep breath and Try to connect your wolf," Jimin instructed. Tae does as he was instructed by Jimin but in the end, he was not able to connect with his wolf.

"N...no Jimin I am not able to connect him." Tae sobbed hardly. Jimin consoled him by saying soft words to Tae.

"Will Blue leave me forever?" Tae whispered. Jimin shakes his head denying Tae's words and comforted him.

"Tae, he won't leave you and I promise you that I will find some solutions for this. For that, I need to know how you find out about this." Jimin asked.

"I..should have realized...that he should be looking forward to cutting the connection w..with me," Tae sounded hurt.

Jimin listened carefully to Tae's words, trying to understand what had happened. He couldn't believe that Tae's connection with his wolf, Blue, had been severed. As a werewolf, Tae's connection with his wolf was a vital part of his identity and without it, he would be lost.

Tae, I understand how much this must be hurting you, but I promise you, we will find a way to fix this," Jimin reassured him. "But first, I need to understand what happened between you and Lycus. Hmm...Can you tell me more about your conversation with Blue?" Jimin asked.

Tae took a deep breath and began to explain. He told Jimin about how he and Blue had both been in love with Lycus, and how Blue had been devastated when Lycus had chosen another mate. Tae had tried to comfort Blue and help him through his heartbreak, but it seemed that the pain had been too much for Blue to bear.

"Blue asked me for forgiveness and then...he just...cut the connection with me," Tae finished, his voice breaking with emotion.

Jimin felt a deep sense of sadness and frustration. He knew how much Tae loved Blue, and how much Blue loved Tae. He couldn't imagine the pain Tae must be feeling, knowing that his connection with his wolf was gone.

"Tae, I know this is hard to hear, but I need you to know that we will find a way to fix this. I promise you that," Jimin said, holding Tae close.

Tae nodded, tears streaming down his face. He knew that Jimin would do everything in his power to help him, but deep down he feared that it might be too late for Blue. And with that thought, Tae broke down and cried in Jimin's arms.

Meanwhile

Jungkook entered his room and plopped down on his bed. His mind is full of the incidents that happened there. Lycus was whimpering from the time Tae left them.

Jungkook is struggling with the sadness he senses from Lycus. He is trying to say that the sadness he feels is not his own, but rather that it is coming from his wolf. However, the truth is that he is regretting his actions and feels remorse for causing sadness in his Rogue mate.

His mind is full of Tae and his words. His every word somehow affected Jungkook but he did not agree to accept it.

His thoughts were cut off when he heard his door open. He looked up to see Ava moving towards him.

"Who gave you permission to enter my room?" Jungkook questioned harshly. Ava gulped but tried to be bold in front of Jungkook.

"Alpha...I came to calm-" Ava was cut off by Jungkook who stood up causing her to take a few steps back.