XVIII

Namjoon spoke up with evident anger, "He was the one who attacked Tae."The group clenched their teeth in rage, Even Jungkook feeling a strong desire to personally harm the person responsible for hurting his Rogue mate. He felt as though he was channeling Lycus's anger toward the attacker.

"He isn't from our pack." continued Yoongi. "He concealed his scent to stay hidden. I'm certain that someone from our pack is involved and-" Yoongi trailed off, unable to speak the truth for fear of the consequences.

"And what?" pressed Jungkook, eager to know what Yoongi was hiding. The rest of the group shared his sentiment, Namjoon knows that Yoongi is hanging back from saying the truth but if they didn't uncover the truth now, their pack would be in grave danger."

"He is a rogue."Namjoon let out the truth instead of Yoongi. Everyone widened their eyes in shock while Jungkook showed rage toward the person before him.

Jungkook grabbed the person by the throat. The person struggled under Jungkook's grip. Yoongi and Namjoon were the first to react to it.

They rushed towards Jungkook trying to pull him away from the person. Jin moved towards them and moved the person away from Jungkook holding him tightly.

"No Jungkook, You should control your anger for now. You can have him all yours to kill after finding out who is behind him and what's his motive." Jin said trying to calm angry Jungkook.

"Yeah, Jin hyung is right. There's someone from our pack who's helping him, I don't know who it is, but they must have provided him with the information about Tae's whereabouts." Yoongi finally spoke, his voice low and filled with regret.

Jin let out a deep sigh. "We need to find out who this traitor is and make sure they face the consequences of their actions," he said, determination evident in his voice.

The group nodded in agreement. They knew that finding the traitor within their pack was crucial to the safety and survival of their community.

"We need to act fast and discreetly," Namjoon said, his voice firm. "We cannot let our guard down until we find out who's responsible for this betrayal."

"Take him to the dungeon. I will be there soon until then interrogate him." Jungkook ordered. Yoongi and Namjoon escorted the rogue to the dungeon while Jin accompanied them.

Jhope sighed and Looked at Jungkook who will burst out any moment if he say something about Tae at present. He made a mental note to tell others immediately after they solve this problem.

As they walked towards the dungeon, Yoongi's mind was racing. He couldn't believe that someone from their pack could betray them like this. The thought made him sick to his stomach.

Once they reached the dungeon, they threw the rogue into a cell and locked it tightly.

"Okay, let's start the interrogation," Namjoon said, pulling out a chair and sitting down in front of the rogue.

Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin began to question the rogue, trying to gather as much information as possible. They asked him about who sent him, who gave him the information about Tae's whereabouts, and who helped him conceal his scent.

The rogue remained stubborn and refused to answer their questions. Jin and the others are losing their patience but they retained themselves from attacking him. If they do then the person would not be able to wake up for four days.