XL

Jungkook POV

My whole body is in pain, my hands and legs are motionless. My senses were in alert and I could hear the screams of people, the footsteps, yelps for help and the evil laugh of him.

I struggled to move, but my limbs felt like they were weighed down by lead. Panic surged through me, and I forced my eyes open, blinking away the haze. The scene before me was a nightmare. Pack members lay injured and bleeding, their cries filling the air. Flames licked at the edges of our territory, casting a hellish glow over everything.

My eyes searched for my parents amidst the chaos. I spotted them, bound and held by the rogues while Namjoon Hyung was nowhere to be seen. They couldn't move an inch because they put on the smoke of wolfsbane which was affecting us slowly.

"Mom...dad..." I tried to shout, but my voice was barely more than a whisper. The pain in my body was overwhelming, I could feel the tears forming due to the helplessness. My parents, My People and my pack...they are abused. I try to keep my eyes open and looked at them.

Dad had brutal injuries, he was getting weak due to the wolfsbane smoke while Mom was struggling in the hands of the rogues, she was not in good condition.

"Helix...leave my son." Dad pleaded, groaning in pain. "He has nothing to do with this." Helix laughed throwing back his head.

"Leave him? Isn't he is the one who found about the rogues? Even though he is young, he is your son, a trueblood." Helix voice deepened. "If I leave him alive, he will become a nuisance for me. So...I will also kill him with you."

Hearing his words, I could feel the boiling blood rush through my veins striking my brain. "Don't you dare lay your flithy hands on my parents, Helix!" I roared, my voice echoing through the clearing.

Helix turned to face me, a cruel smile playing on his lips. "Oh, how touching," he mocked. "The pup thinks he can protect his pack." He laughed in malice and leaned forward to my face. "do you see yourself? You can't move an inch."

"You can't do anything. I have injected you wolfsbane which will shut your wolf." Helix shouted smirking at my face, a groan left my lips as he grabbed my roots and pulled back my head. "You are a useless trueblood alpha, Jungkook. You can't protect yourself how will you protect your parents? Your people? Your pack? Pathetic alpha."

"Helix... If you want me..then kill me but please... don't hurt my parents." My voice trembled, filled with desperation. It's been not too long since I shifted and I don't know to control my wolf. Now, i didn't have any choice but to bargain with him.

"Poor thing," Helix left my roots, "I won't hurt them. I will right away send them!" He turned to his guards, "Rogues, Kill her!!"

At Helix's command, my eyes grew wider, disbelief and terror gripping my soul. I heard dad screaming at Helix seeing the rogue pull out a dagger. Dad thrashed in the hands of the rogue to escape and help mom but it was a fail. Helix marched and took the dagger from him, looking at me.

"You should see your parents died infront of your eyes, Jungkook. Now say, Good bye to your Mom." Helix grinned, placing the sharp knife on mom's neck.

"No!!! Helix, you monster!" I screamed, my voice raw with anger and despair, every fiber of my being consumed by a primal rage unlike anything I had ever felt before. "Let her go! You coward!"

"Helix!!"

My whole world stopped when Helix wicked smile grew and the sharp knife sliced pass my mother's neck. My mother's lifeless form crumpled to the ground, her eyes forever closed to the horrors of this world, leaving me to face the cold, cruel reality of a world without her love, without her warmth, without her. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I felt my life crumbling at the sight.