III

It was already six in the morning but still, Tae was wide awake. He was staring at the wall for whom knows how many hours. If he didn't even blink then someone would probably think of him as an idle.

"Tae" His wolf blue called him making him come out of his trance. The wolf can feel the pain and sadness the human is facing now even though he is not crying at that moment.

"Tae don't be sad..." His wolf trailed off as he doesn't know what to say when he is also sad about their mate's words no..no...they both are sad about his actions.

"How can I not be sad when we are going to die by our mate's hand." He uttered sadly. His heart was still aching Reminiscing the scenes where his mate ordered his members to kill him.

Every word is roaming in his ears. He can see the hate in his mate's eyes for him. Tears started to stream through his cheeks. His eyes are aching from crying for hours.

"I used to think that my mate will be the reason for my living but it all changed in a matter of seconds. Now he is going to be the reason for our death." He said realising what he thought was all wrong.

"Tae don't be sad...I think our mate said it in anger. As soon as he wakes up he will soon come to us and take us to his house." Blue said to encourage tae and make him have faith in his mate.

"Anger...Are you saying that he was angry to see me hurt by the wolf out there? Are you saying that he was angry to see me weak under that Alphas and Beta? No...No he was not angry because of these reasons? I can see the hatred in the eyes. His eyes are saying the other ways. I am sure he was angry because I am rogue." He said taking out his sadness which he was holding these many Times.

"Tae...-" He trailed off as he was out of words and don't know how to comfort his human side.

Again the room filled with silence only the chirping sounds of birds could be heard. Being a werewolf Tae loves to admire his nature. He considers nature as his mother as they were the one who always protects him.

If he is not in a situation like this he would have admired his surrounding with glee.

Tae snapped his head towards the gate where he heard the jiggling sound of keys. He saw two different Alphas.

Tae knows Exactly why the Alphas came there but somewhere his heart seeks to hear that his mate asked these two alphas to bring him to his chamber.

"Chain him," The alpha let out. It was enough for tae to guess what going to happen in his life. Without arguing or resisting tae stood in front of those Alphas.

Within a few minutes, he was out of the dungeon, and then we walked toward a place which is unknown to him. The more he walked towards the place he saw the crowd.

"It was the rogue that our Alpha captured the previous day." He can hear the whispers of the people gathered around there. Some were worried about him some were happy that a rogue got caught by their Alpha and others just ignored what was going on there.

Ignoring their conversations Tae looked in front of him to see His Mate who is smirking at seeing his vulnerability. Tae smiled at his mate making jungkook off guard.

He was the only human or werewolf who is happy to end his life without any regret. Tae was stopped in the middle of the ground where everything is arranged for his execution.

Tae looked around him to see everyone even small pups are also gathered there to see his death.

The whole place became silent when jungkook stood up from his place and took a few steps forward so that he can be seen by everyone now.

Everyone lowered their head in submission and respect. Alpha smiled seeing everyone submitting to him but soon his smile dwindled when he saw tae
Standing straight without even bowing to him.

He knows that Tae was trying to piss him off from the time he entered this place. His ego was hurt by the latter action and jungkook is not going to let him go that easily.

"Don't you know to respect alpha?" He asked gritting his teeth trying to control his anger.

Tae just stood there having the eye contact with the Alpha infront of him who by this time moved towards Tae and standing right infront of him.

"You are feeling the Pain and I can see it through your eyes. I think you should stop your stubbornness and respect me." Jungkook smirked seeing the pain in the eyes of Omega.

Tae wants to convince jungkook that he meant no harm and he will reject him if he doesn't want him but now he understands that his mate is looking forward to kill him and noone can change his decision.

"A A..alpha like you d.. doesn't deserve respect from the person like m..me" He said increase Jungkook's anger at peak.

Jungkook couldn't tolerate the disrespect he is getting from the Omega. It hurt his ego.

"SUBMIT" Jungkook roared with his Alpha voice which shuddered the whole place.

Tae without being able to stand fell on his knees causing Jungkook feel happy inside him while having a cold and angry face outside.

Jackson and others members who were present in the dungeon was feeling sad and was helpless to save their Luna.

If Jungkook didn't used his Alpha voice at Jackson he would have announced that the person who is now kneeling infront of their Alpha is their Luna but he can't.

"Jung Hoon don't we have other ways to help out Luna." Jackson asked to his mate helplessly.

"Jackson we can't go against our Alpha and I think his wolf is also agreeing with its human. I think this is what moon goddess written in his fate. That he have to Get killed by his mate without even getting his love." He said while watching
His luna dragged by two Alpha for execution.

"Only a few minutes then he will not be in this world." Jungkook thought his mind.

A rope was wrapped around tae's neck. Children's closed their eyes from seeing the sight of the rogue being killed.

Tae grabbed the rope around his neck while tears continued to flow through his cheeks.

"Let the Moon goddess bless you to have another Mate who will not be a rouge like me." He mumbled looking straight at Jungkook. Jungkook turned his head ignoring his words.

The Alphas beside tae was confused by his words but they ignored it and proceed their work assigned by their Alpha.

They knotted the rope and was about to pull him up but was stopped by Someone.

"Stop It he is our Luna."

To be continued.

What do you all think about the story till now? Is it interesting?