IX

It was already been afternoon and Tae was still doing his work in the Omega's Den. The minions of Ava have been allotting him work from time to time without offering him a few minutes of break.

Tae was already tired and blood is flowing out of his fresh wounds. The dressings from the last day had been drenched in the water while washing the dishes. He doesn't even dress that wounds yet.

He endured the pain and continued with his work without complaining about it, but Blue was complaining continuously giving Tae headaches.

"Don't they have hands to do the dishes? Why... you when there are many others to do it?"Blue questioned as Tae stopped his work and replied to Blue.

"Blue, I am fed up with you...Will you please keep quiet and let me complete this work?" Tae asked because of his tiredness.

"Look who is scolding me, huh? I, too, feel the pain same as you and, I am hell worried about you since I don't have much energy to keep you up." Blue said worriedly.

" A little work won't make me weak so don't -" Tae hissed, cutting off his sentence due to the smack he received on his head.

"Why sit like a statue When you have plenty of dishes to complete ahead, huh!?" One of Ava's minions asked.

Tae was furious at her for smacking him on his head, but he controlled his anger and turned to look at her.

"Don't you see the dishes over there... They are sided after I finished washing it." Tae said and turned to continue with his work.

Tae said calmly, trying hard not to offend the other person with his reply, but his answer offended the omega. She holds his hair and made him face her, causing Tae to whimper in pain.

"You! Rogue, How dare you raise your voice, huh? I was trying to be nice to you, but look at you, you don't have any respect for Us." She said, gripping his hair tighter while Tae struggled to get out of her hold.

"Rogues should respect omegas because we are much better than you in every sense. You must be thinking that you are also an omega, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a Rogue." She said trying to hit his weakened side, and it surely did.

Tears started to flow down his cheeks not because of the pain he receiving from the hold but because of the discrimination, he is receiving from the omega.

"B...Before becoming an R...Rogue I..was also a m..member of a p..pack." Tae tried to say it through his pain.

"That doesn't matter to me If you were in a pack or not. What matters to me is that you are a rogue whose mate rejected him." She said intentionally.

Tae's heart was aching just by hearing it.
Even though their bond was not strong he still feels pain just by hearing the word rejection but he still has hope that his mate will surely accept him for whom he is.

The omega turned and looked at the person behind the door with a satisfied grin on her lips. "It's done, Ava." The omega mouthed as Ava smirked looking at the crying rogue.

Ava signaled something to the omega and went away from the place to not get caught by the pack members. The omega nodded and turned to look at Tae.

She harshly pushed Tae causing him to fall on the sand where the wastewater is flowing.

"You are lucky that I didn't do anything to you but don't think that I will be too nice as this day." She said and went out of the place leaving Tae behind.

He slowly stood up from the place dusting his already wet clothes. It's a new cloth provided by Jimin to him and it seems costly which he can never afford in his life.