XVII

Flashback

After Jimin took Ava from the omega Den Tae's heart was not at peace. He was feeling sad but at the same time, he consoles himself by saying that He and jungkook are not destined to live together.

He engaged himself with the work in the Omega Den trying to get rid of the thoughts he was having. Tae sweats hard and felt tired while doing the chores.

He arranged the dishes on the dining table and went out of the Omega Den without anyone knowing.

Tae's leg started moving toward the lakeside where he was able to relax most of the time. That place became his favorite place in this pack.

The moon has already secured its place in the sky emitting its lights. It was enough for Tae to go towards the lakeside.

Tae was in his thoughts and failed to notice that he had been followed by an unknown person from the time he left the omega Den.

When that person notices that there was no one, the person moved toward trying to stab Tae but unfortunately, Tae dodged the attack.

The person falls in front of Tae when he was not able to balance himself. Tae looked at the person and his eyes widened seeing the same person from last night. He was wearing the same cloth from before which he used to cover his face.

"You," Tae mumbled breathing heavily. The person jolted up from the place and moved towards Tae.

The person again tried to stab Tae but he was able to grab the knife with one of his hands.

"What are you here for? Why you are attacking me?" Tae asked trying to hold the knife tightly. The person scoffs and looked at Tae.

"Don't play dumb you little rogue. We already know that you overheard our conversation."The person let out. Tae was shocked to listen to him.

He was sure they didn't see him yesterday and how did they find out about him?

Tae was in his thought. The person took this chance and withdrew the knife cutting Tae's palm. Tae hissed in pain and looked at the person when he starts to speak.

"If you haven't said anything to the Alpha then we would have left you without attacking but you had already informed him about us and we are left with nothing but to kill you." The person said causing Tae's eyes to widen.

Tae felt his heart drop as he realized the severity of the situation he was in. He knew that he had to think fast and find a way to escape from the attacker. He looked around and noticed that there was no one in sight.

Tae's heart was beating fast, and his mind was racing. He doesn't how he will be able to defend a werewolf but he knew he had to defend himself.

Tae tried to push the person away, but he was much stronger than him. The person took advantage of Tae's weakness and punched him in the face. Tae stumbled back, and the person lunged at him with the knife.

Tae managed to dodge the attack, but the person was relentless. He continued to come at Tae, and Tae found himself getting backed up toward the edge of the lake.

Tae knew he had to fight back. He grabbed a nearby stick and swung it at the person, hitting him in the arm. The person winced in pain, but he didn't stop. He came at Tae again, and Tae swung the stick again, hitting the person in the head.

The person stumbled back, and Tae took this opportunity to run. He ran as fast as he could, his heart pounding in his chest. He could hear the person chasing him, but Tae was determined to get away.

As he ran, Tae could feel his strength leaving him. He was weak, and he knew he wouldn't be able to outrun the person for much longer. Tae stumbled upon the rock before him causing him to fall on his chest.