XXVIII

A few minutes Ago

Tae walked out of the pack house with a tray full of food, carefully balancing it as he made his way toward the dungeon. The night air was crisp, and the moon cast a soft glow on the path ahead.

As Tae approached the entrance to the dungeon, he noticed a subtle change in the atmosphere. The usual tranquility seemed to be disrupted by an underlying tension. The dungeon guard from earlier awaited him, and with a nod, Tae entered the dungeon.

Tae navigated the dimly lit corridors of the dungeon, the tray of food casting shadows on the cold stone walls. The distant echoes of his footsteps reverberated, creating an eerie ambiance that heightened his senses.

As he approached the cell where the rouge resided, memories of the past surged within him. The moment he discovered Jungkook was his mate was etched vividly in his mind—the mixture of surprise, uncertainty, and the unspoken connection that had bound them together.

He moved to the end of the dungeon where he found a rogue chained and visibly distressed. The rogue's eyes flickered with a mixture of fear and desperation as Tae approached, holding the tray.

Tae sensed the tension in the air escalating. The rogue's scent was tainted with the unmistakable trace of a rut, but he being a human was not able to sense that the wolf before him was going through his rut.

As Tae cautiously extended the tray towards the rogue, the atmosphere grew charged with an underlying danger. Suddenly, the rogue's eyes flashed, and in an unexpected burst of strength, he lunged at Tae with a feral intensity. The clang of the tray hitting the dungeon floor echoed in the corridor.

Even though the rogue was chained, he was able to reach Tae with surprising speed. Tae, startled by the sudden attack, stumbled backward but before he could move further the rogue pulled him by his hand.

"Leave me!!" He shrieked, trying to escape from the harsh clutches of the rogue.

The rogue's unexpected strength pulled Tae off balance, and he found himself closer to the chained wolf than he had anticipated. The rogue started to sniff Tae on his scent glands.

Tae struggled in the rogue's hold, the unexpected proximity causing a surge of adrenaline. Tae's plea for help echoed through the dungeon's corridors, but no one came to help him.

The rogue's relentless hold intensified, his focus fixated on Tae's scent glands. He felt the tears of helplessness starting to accumulate in the corners of his eyes.

"Please, let me go!" Tae pleaded, his voice trembling with a combination of desperation and fear. The rogue, immersed in the overpowering rut, remained unresponsive, his focus solely on Tae's scent.

The rogue's response was a low growl, a primal sound that sent shivers down Tae's spine.

"Alpha...I need your help." Tae prayed in his mind.

"Please, I have a mate. Leave me alone" Tae pleaded again, his voice quivering. The rogue's grip tightened, and Tae winced in pain, his struggle becoming more desperate.

"I don't fucking care If you have a mate or not. What matters is that you are going to have the pleasure and help me through my Rut." The rogue nibbled in his ear, inhaling a handful of tae's scent.

"Please...I beg you." Tae begged. How did he wish Jungkook to come and rescue him right now? Only if he had his wolf with him right now he would have mind-linked someone from the pack.

"Alpha..please come and help me." Tae prayed again and again.

The rogue's canines came forward and moved to Tae's neck trying to mark him but he tried his best to evade the bite. The rogue's growls reverberated in the narrow dungeon corridor, blending with Tae's pleas for mercy.