XI

"Ah!!" Tae screamed when he saw the wolf bouncing at him. He fell back as the
Wolf hovered above him.

Tae tightly closed his eyes waiting for the wolf to rip him off. The drool of the wolf was dropping on his face. He doesn't dare to open his eyes until the wolf started to sniff him.

He was stunned by the action of the unknown wolf. His wolf Blue was saying something all this time but he was unable to process it.

The wolf started to sniff Tae causing him to open his eye slowly. Tae was confused by the wolf's actions. His wolf Blue was trying to say something but he is busy thinking of why the wolf didn't do anything to him.

The wolf started to lick the mark on Tae unknowingly releasing his scent which he has suppressed all this time and that's when it struck his mind.

"Mate" Tae mumbled and pushed the wolf from him causing the wolf to fall beside him with a whimper.

Lycus was hurt by Tae's action. He looked into his eyes to feel many emotions. Confused...Hurt...shocked..but most of all, he can feel the hate towards him.

"Tae what have you done? Why did you push him?" Blue questioned as he was offended by his human actions.

"Blue..." Tae halted his words when he saw lycus again moving towards him with gradual steps.

Tae was still in the same position as before. Lycus, realizing the mistake he had made, approached Tae again, this time moving slowly and rubbing his nose against Tae as a way of apologizing for his actions and expressing his hurt.

"Forgive me, Blue and Tae." Lycus mind linked.

Tae was once again shocked to hear the Lycus voice in his mind, and Blue was overjoyed at the thought that his mate acknowledges him too.

Tae was confused by the bipolar actions of his mate. The previous day he said that there was nothing between them and now here he is apologizing for his actions and trying to make some bond between them. But he had enough.

Tae turned his head away rejecting the sweet gestures of the wolf. At present Lycus taste the pain of rejection.

Even though. Lycus is hurt, but he will not back down in this matter. He lay on Tae's lap forcing all of his weight on him.

"What are you doing?"Tae questioned trying to push Lycus out of him but failing to do so.

"why-" Tae sighs to see lycus already fell asleep. He looked at Lycus' feature for the first time. Even though he doesn't like Jungkook, something is attracting him to Lycus."

His fur is pure black which makes his presence dominant before other wolves.
He has large paws, pointed ears, and a long, bushy tail that he wagged earlier to show his fondness for Tae."

Tae let lycus stay on his lap for another hour. The sun had already descended the sky and darkness filled the sky. Fireflies are surrounding them providing light to them.

"Blue.." Tae called his wolf and Blue replied with a hum.

"How will we go from here? It's already late." Tae asked nervously.

"Just wake him up," Blue answered uninterestedly.

"How will I when he is sound so asleep?" Tae said looking at Lycus.

"Seems like you cared for him?" Blue teased.

Tae blushed at Blue's words, trying to push the thought away. He couldn't deny that he was attracted to Lycus, despite the wolf's confusing behavior. But he didn't want to get hurt again, not after the way Jungkook had treated him.