XXVII

Jungkook's Office

Black Blood pack gathered in Jungkook's office to talk about their further alliance with this pack. The atmosphere was filled with a sense of purpose and determination.

Both the pack members talked about their alliance with each other. At the end of their conversation, they agreed to carry on with this.

"I am glad that you agreed on this," Soobin said with gratitude. Jungkook nodded with a smile.

As they continued their conversation, discussing various aspects of pack life and shared goals, Jungkook's determination to forge a strong alliance became evident. The two alphas shared insights into their respective packs, strengthening their understanding of each other.

Jungkook stood up from his chair, signaling the end of their meeting. "I'll arrange for a tour of our pack territory, and we can head to the borders tonight. In the meantime, please feel free to explore our pack house and interact with our members. We want you to feel comfortable here."

Soobin nodded appreciatively. "That sounds great. I'll use this time to get to know your pack members better.

With that being said they moved out of the room together. As they went out of the room Yeonjun noticed Tae coming out of Jimin's room and called out for him.

"Hey, Taehyung." As soon as Yeonjun's voice echoed there everyone halted on their steps but Jungkook was one to react first.

Tae looked at them in confusion. Yeonjun signaled him to move towards them. Tae slowly moved towards them.

"Tae are you free now?" Yeonjun asked as soon as he reached them.

"Hmm..Yes." Tae replied unsurely. He could feel the gaze of certain someone piercing through him, and it made him slightly uneasy.

Jungkook's gaze remained fixed on Tae, his expression unreadable. Tae decided to focus on the others for now, not wanting to disrespect the Black Blood pack.

"Will you help us to show around the pack and packhouse?"Yeonjun asked. Jungkook gaze never left Tae. He turned his head to left and right indicating to say no to them.

Tae saw it but ignored him and looked at Yeonjun and replied. "Sure...I will show you around."

Jungkook gritted his teeth hearing Tae. He rounded his fist in anger. Tae noticed Jungkook's actions and controlled his smile.

"That's great," Yeonjun exclaimed. Others nodded and smiled at Tae for his willingness.

"I will arrange-" Before Jungkook could complete his sentence Tae jumped in.

"How about I show you the pack garden first and later the packhouse?"Tae asked.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan, Tae. Lead the way," Soobin said with a friendly smile. He was genuinely interested in getting to know the Blood Moon pack's territory and culture.

"What makes you jealous?" Lycus teased. He was controlling himself from talking to Jungkook but he couldn't.

Jungkook's jaw tightened as Lycus' words hit their mark. He didn't respond immediately, but the jealousy burning within him was undeniable. It was a mix of frustration, insecurity, and longing, all triggered by Tae's interactions with the Black Blood pack.

Lycus, unfazed by Jungkook's silence, continued to tease him. "Come on, Jungkook. It's clear as day. You don't like seeing Tae with them."

"It's..I..I...nothing like that." Jungkook managed to form the sentence. He doesn't know what has happened to him but he knows something that it's all because of 'HIM' Tae.