XXX

The sky was beautifully painted in a mixture of Orange and Red, with birds flying to their shelter, the river glittering under the warm evening rays, and the beautiful view of his sleeping omega in his lap was momentous for Jungkook.

The soft breeze swayed Tae's brown locks giving him chills and he scooted closer to his alpha in search of the same warmth that sent him to sleep. It was a complete coincidence. Jungkook secured his shirt over tae, providing some more warmth.

"What a gorgeous creature are you?" A sad chuckle left his lips. His eyes go to the flattering hair strands and raises his hands to remove them but hesitates to touch the omega. He retreats his hand as it forms a fist, trying to control himself.

"So far I have only hurt you and now I don't want to burn you with my touch" Tae whimpers while scooting closer and a sigh of contentment leaves his lips feeling safe and secure.

"Why are you nearing me," A lump forms in Jungkook's throat "When you only get hurt by my side?" his voice cracks towards the end.

"I tried my best to keep you away and yet..." he gulped, "yet you came back to me."

"Is this what you want Moon Goddess?" He looked up to the sky, with the hope of getting an answer. Does he deserve this after what had happened to him? Is he still worth enjoying this happiness?

"Why?... Why did you even match this innocent with this monster?" A disappointed sigh left his lips, his eyes going towards tae. "Why did you push this omega into grave danger?"

"Taehyung isn't someone who should be going through this because of me." His voice came out desperate. "Just not him."

Jungkook gazed at his omega, raising his hand to caress his cheeks, "You don't know anything about me, Taehyung."

"And... I am not the one for you," He smiled. "You wouldn't want to know about me because this attachment, this bond, and your adoration will turn into hate, and You..."

"You will have to face the same fate as them, my-"

Jungkook stopped his words as a loud sneeze interrupted him. He was taken aback. Deep down he was terrified that the younger would have heard him.

"You...you were awake?" Jungkook stuttered, looking at his wide-awake omega on his lap.

"No... I just woke up," Tae swiftly stayed up rubbing his nose. "a pollen went into my nose" he hissed through his nose trying to get it out. Jungkook let out a heavy sigh, confusing tae.

"Why are you shocked? Looks like there is something fishy." Tae squinted his eyes, looking behind Jungkook to find something the other was hiding.

"There...there is nothing."

Tae nodded, certainly not trusting the other's words. His eyes carelessly wandered and stopped at the well-built naked chest of his alpha. He quickly turned around hiding his eyes.

"Why are you Naked?" Tae screamed, hiding his blaring cheeks. He couldn't help but let the wildest thoughts run through his mind.

Jungkook chuckled taking his shirt and buttoning up, "Seems like someone doesn't remember that he cuddled up against my abs."

Hearing his alpha's words, Tae's ear tips turned deep red and his eyes scrunched up in embarrassment. He didn't do that...right? He didn't cuddle up against Jungkook's abs, right?

"I...am sorry..."

"It's alright," Jungkook assured, not wanting to tease the other more. He smiled at the shy self of Taehyung, who turns red from head to toe when he is shy or embarrassed.