VIII

The sun descended from the sky long ago. The patrolling had started an hour as the werewolves entered their houses.

The pack fell into silence only the sounds of crickets can be heard. Jungkook entered the balcony wearing his black robe and moved towards the railings.

He leaned over the railing overlooking his pack. He can see the whole pack from his balcony since the pack house is much bigger than any of the houses in the pack.

A satisfied grin formed on his lips seeing how his pack is well secured under his control. Soon Jungkook sensed the vanilla scent that mixed in the air.

Jungkook was soon enough to guess the person without even taking an effort to turn and look at the person.

"I was expecting you," Jungkook said still looking at the view in front of him.

Jimin moved closer and stood beside Jungkook, still having a quiet distance between them.

"I was about to come to you after I came back from the Omega's Den but I heard that you are taking a rest after making a fuss," Jimin said as Jungkook silently hear him.

Jimin has so much to things to enquire but he is debating whether he should ask Jungkook or not. With the hope that jungkook will hear him out, he continued.

" Jungkook..." Jimin's voice delivers concern about the life of Alpha or he can say his friend.

"Jimin...I expect you to stop where you are cause I am not in the mood to hear your advice to accept that rogue." Jungkook said slightly getting irritated by the topic.

"Jungkook I know you are not into hearing advice but you should hear me out. I know I am nowhere to advise a true blood alpha who has a higher rank than me but As a friend of yours, I should clear your mistakes, and show you the right path." Jimin said while turning halfway to face Jungkook.

The atmosphere soon fell into silence. Jungkook doesn't know how to reply to his friend. Jimin's words are ringing in his mind.

Jungkook was questioning whether he had done something wrong but at the end of his thoughts, he is damn sure that he is on the right path.

"I don't need anyone's advice, I won't accept anything even if it is from you," Jungkook said coldly.

Jimin was taken aback by jungkook's sudden cold behavior. He knows that Jungkook doesn't like to talk about Tae
But he should speak to him about tae and should clear the misconception about him.

"Jungkook your anger and cold behavior won't stop me from letting out what I wish to say," Jimin spoke out while Jungkook hears him out silently.

"All the rogues are not the same. Some may be expelled from the pack due to their action but some may be left out in this world cause of their family." Jimin clarified.

"After waiting for all these years, now you got an omega who will be always with you. Unfortunately, he is a rogue and we can't do anything about it. The least you can do at this moment is accept him and lead a happy life with-" Jimin was interrupted by Jungkook who banged on the railings causing Jimin to flinch.

"NO!! Never Ever In my life, I would live with that rogue. All the rogues are the same, they act perfectly until they execute their mission and I am damn sure he is one of them." Jungkook roared looking at the shivering omega.

Without Jungkook's knowing he used his Alpha voice on the pure omega causing Jimin to scoot backward.

Jungkook was enough to get back to reality. He did regret using his Alpha voice on Jimin.

"Jimin...Let me explain I didn't-" He said unhurriedly moving towards Jimin but Jimin stopped him.

"A...Alpha y..you don't have to e..explain. N...now I understand that y..you w..will never change your perspective about Rogue." Jimin sounded painful as tears streamed down his cheeks.