XV

"Tae?" Ava narrowed her eyes at the omega male who stood behind them. Hearing her, Jungkook turned to tae who was looking at them with furrowed brows. He sensed that the male couldn't digest seeing them together.

Tae's gaze never left the alpha's eyes who were staring at him. He could sense the relief and protection surging through his body at the proximity of his alpha. The heart which the latter broke in now beating at the sight of him. Tae clutched the hem of his shirt to control himself from running to the embrace of his alpha.

Why is he getting betrayed by himself?

"Alpha, Why are you here?" Ava questioned gaining the attention of jungkook. He cleared his throat, looking away.

"I am here for you" Jk replied while glancing at tae who was looking at him. Ava grinned at the reply.

Tae's heart clenched upon hearing those words from jungkook. How much did he wish those words were for him? How much did he wish that Jk came to see him? Why do these expectations kill him? Tae hung his head to hide his pooling eyes that he missed the look on jk's face.

"You could have informed some others to call me. I would have been there beside you" Ava moved near jk and held his hand which surprised him. Tae, who looked up, clenched his jaw looking at the omega hugging his alpha's hand.

"I am out to have a run and thought to see you on my way" Jk replied to Ava but it was directed to the omega who was listening to them. He forced a smile and took his hand out of her grip.

"I am glad you did. I was about to come there to check on you" Ava smiled. She took a glace at tae and smirked at his sad face of him. "Should I join you?" She asked.

Jk's eyes widened, "No!" He yelled which surprised Ava and himself. He coughed, "I mean... Other alphas are accompanying me" Ava nods but grits her teeth at her failure.

Jk glanced at tae who was burning them with his gaze. With a scoff, tae walked away from them.

Ava saw that Jungkook was glancing at Tae from time to time. She cleared her throat earning the attention of the latter.

"Alpha...I am disappointed that I will not be able to accompany you but I hope we both can have a run in the forest." Ava said. Jungkook nodded.

Without having any further conversation Jungkook changed into his wolf form and started to run toward the forest.

"Jungkook you will gradually fall into my trap," Ava mumbled and went inside the Omega Den.

At Packhouse

The packhouse was pin-drop silent until Two aged men entered. They entered the living room to see Jin and Namjoon who were doing some paperwork.

"Namjoon ." One of them called out for him to gain his attention. Namjoon let his pen down and looked in that direction. His eye widened as soon as he saw the person.

Without wasting any more time, Namjoon runs to the person and Hugged him tightly. The person's eyes brimmed with tears as soon as he was hugged by Namjoon.

"Dad," Namjoon mumbled and backed away from the Hug and looked straight at his dad.

"Where have you been all these days? I was worried about you." Jin asked worriedly.