X

"It's Just a mistake. Forget everything that happened with us." Jungkook let out causing Tae to get shocked by his duality.

Tae didn't think that Jungkook would say something like this when he was the one who took a step toward it.

Jin and Jimin are confused and curious to know what happened between them that made Jungkook push Tae.

"M..mistake," Tae mumbled the only thing that clouded his head. Jungkook looked up at Tae who was shocked and at the same time unhappy with his mate's duality

"Yeah! Mistake. What happened between us is just a mistake it was out of the bond we shared through the mark on your neck." Jungkook bluntly spoke up not thinking that his words are hurting Tae.

"Never in my life, I will accept you as my mate, and if unforeseen things happen between us then it will not be out of love but just the disgusting bond that I share with you." Jungkook gritted his teeth showing his anger toward Tae.

Tae already knows that Jungkook is not fond of him from the start and he has the hope that one day he will get love and care from his mate but now he learns that there are millions of miles between him and his mate and it's not easy to change his mate.

"But...I saw the L...Love in y..your eyes." Tae mumbled but before he could press his lips after completing the sentence Jungkook shouted causing Tae to flinch.

"DIDN'T I SAY THAT IT'S NOT OUT OF LOVE BUT OUT OF THE DISGUSTING BOND?" Jungkook shouted enough for Jimin and Jin to hear it.

The Tears Tae was holding all this time were flowing out of his eyes. Tae ran away from Jungkook as he doesn't want Jungkook to see his weak side again.

Jimin comes out of his hiding place when he saw Tae running away from Jungkook.

"Tae," Jimin shouted hoping that he would halt in his steps but he went on running.

Jungkook turned in the direction where he hears Jimin's voice. He saw Jimin moving toward him with a serious face.

Jin also moves toward Jungkook when he saw Jimin. He also doesn't like how Jungkook shouted at Tae.

"Why are you-" Even before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Jimin interrupted him.

"Jungkook, why did you shout at him?" Jimin asked his best, not to shout at his Alpha. Soon enough Jin joined them.

"Jimin it's better to not talk about it right now and may I know-" And again Jungkook was cut off but the only thing is that it was not Jimin this time but Jin.

"It's better to talk about 'Your Mate' 'cause no one is here," Jin said stressing the word 'Your mate' earning a growl from Jungkook.

"He is not my mate," Jungkook argued. Jimin scoffs as Jin sighed enough with the Alpha.

"Oh! If that's what you are saying then why do you approach him first and kiss him like there's no tomorrow ?" Jimin inquired. Jungkook was shocked that the omega had seen him with that Rogue.

Jungkook thought that Jin was the only one who had witnessed it but he was wrong. He was sure that he only sensed Tae and Jin's scent but how come he missed Jimin's scent? Is he attracted by Tae's scent which fails him to pick on Jimin's?

"Tell me why you approach him and said that it's all out of the bond and not out of the love," Jimin questioned again.

"Didn't I make myself clear that I don't want to see that rogue nowhere near my sight? Isn't Jin?" Jungkook said changing the topic. He gazed at Jin demanding an answer from him.

Jimin was not able to digest the behavior of Jungkook who is acting arrogant for the previous few days. He knows Jungkook well and respects him but right now he and his wolf are not able to agree with Jungkook's actions.