II

"I don't want an Omega rogue to be my mate and Luna of this pack, whose species killed My family" the omega's heart burned in the Indirect rejection by his mate.

The Omega was stunned by the words that slipped out of his mate's mouth. His words were piercing into the meek male's heart. Waters accumulated in the corners of his eyes ready to stream at any second. The words were echoing in his ears, and his mind repeated the words relentlessly.

The pain he is feeling now in his heart is nothing compared to the pain from the wounds in his fragile body. His heart broke into million pieces, and the thud could be heard by the wolves in the darkroom. His innocent blue eyes were staring at the raven head who is boring his sharp yet hateful eyes.

The one with whom he wanted to live his life, the one whom he want to be in embrace..his safe hands, for the one he prayed to the moon goddess..his mate, he doesn't want an omega..that too a rogue.
The Omega's stomach churned, as the bile rose to his mouth at the uncomfortable feeling.

The Alpha Leader stood there like a rock. His heart does not even flutter a little seeing his suppose mate in pain. Anyone who witness the fragile male would have felt a pang in his/her heart but the Alpha didn't even budge a little.

Jungkook, the Alpha of the Blood moon pack is known to be the heartless alpha of all packs. He has no emotions, especially for the rogue. He is known to be the Merciless rogue hunter. He doesn't even show mercy to the rogue.

The Alpha was surprised to meet his mate but all that turned into hate when he heard the Omega be a rogue and he knew what he had to do.

"Why? Why do you hate me?" Tae voiced, his voice wavering as if he was strangled. He weakly stood up ignoring the bleeding head. His leg was giving up on him but he wants the answer.

"Give me a chance.." the male's voice came out as a whisper.

The Alpha glared at him, not even taking the words to his heart.

"Please don't hurt me like this..." The male cried, tears finally wetting his dried cheeks. He joined his hand to a praying posture. The Omega fell to his knees, finally his legs giving upon him. The space near him was splashed with the male's blood.

The other Alpha guards were gazing at the Omega with pitiful eyes. Even though the male is the Alpha's mate and a rogue, he is the sole one to be their Luna and it tore their hearts to see their luna in pain.

Jackson stepped forward, "Alpha, I think you should think twice before deciding this matter or else you have to regret it later" he reminded the alpha.

The Alpha Leader glared at his trusted guard with his fuming red eyes. Jackson scrawled back lowering his head not wanting his head ripped off. Jungkook turned to look at the crying male.

"I Jeon Jungkook, Alpha of Pack Blood moon orders you to kill this rogue." The Alpha's voice roared in the dungeon.

The words left in his mouth stunned everyone. Everyone turned their head to their alpha. They couldn't believe their ears.

"This should be a lesson for another rogue that they would even lose the sanity to think before entering into Jeon's pack" Jungkook glared at the Omega. His voice not even wavering, blunt and emotionless.

"Kill Him" He ordered his alpha voice. The guards submitted immediately bowing their heads.

Tae sat stunned by the words. "Kill him"
It was echoing in his ears. Pear-shaped tears dropped down to his cheeks. His mate has been ordered to kill him, to end his existence. His lips parted away in utter shock. His innocent teary eyes were staring at his Alpha Mate.