XXIII

"Jin has a brother," Namjoon finally revealed, his voice filled with a mixture of solemnity and anticipation.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected revelation. His mind raced to process this new information, trying to make sense of what he had just heard. Jin, his hyung whom he had known for so long, had a brother? It was a piece of his hyung's past that had remained hidden until now.

"A brother?" Jungkook repeated, his voice filled with curiosity and intrigue."Why haven't we heard about him before?"

"He recently opened up to me about his brother," Namjoon explained, his voice gentle and understanding. "It's a part of his past that he kept hidden, and he needed time to come to terms with it himself before sharing it with us."

Jungkook's brow furrowed as he tried to grasp the implications of this revelation. "So, where is he now?"

"I don't know" he mumbled, fidgeting his fingers. "We...lost him when he was a baby." Tears pooled in his eyes as he was reminded of the most traumatic experience he has ever faced. "From then...there was no information about him. Neither that he is alive nor—"

Jin shut his eyes controlling himself. He is not emotional but when it comes to his past and his brother, who he couldn't protect, it haunted him.

Jungkook gazed at his hyung who was having a huge breakdown. He neared Jin and held his hands to comfort him. "Hyung... You don't have to worry." Jin gazed up at Jungkook with his helpless eyes.

"I will search for him," He said, "And I will bring him to you sound and safe".

Jin's lips quivered as emotion rushed out.  He hugged Jungkook for comfort and cried on his shoulder. Jungkook caressed his back and looked at Namjoon, who nodded.

The atmosphere in the room became heavy with emotions as Jin's past and the long-lost brother were brought to light. Jungkook's determination to find Jin's brother was a comforting gesture, but it was a challenging task they were undertaking. Namjoon understood the weight of the situation and knew that this search would require careful handling and sensitivity.

Namjoon stepped closer and placed a reassuring hand on Jin's shoulder. "We'll all help you in this search, Jin," he said softly. "But we need to be prepared for any outcome. Finding someone after all these years might not be easy, and it's possible that we may not find him at all."

Jin nodded and moved back from the hug, trying to compose himself. "I know," he whispered, wiping his tears. "But even if we don't find him, I want to know what happened to him. I want closure."

"We'll do our best, hyung," Jungkook chimed in, determined to support Jin in every way he could.

"Namjoon Hyung ask Yoongi Hyung to arrange a meeting with our best warrior tomorrow itself. And if Jin Hyung and you are comfortable, inform our members before the meeting." Jungkook instructed. Namjoon nodded.

They both left the room leaving Jungkook behind in his thoughts. Jungkook moved toward his swivel chair and sit on it still thinking about what they said.

He leaned back in his chair, trying to collect his thoughts and plan the next steps for the search. Jungkook was determined to help Jin find closure, but he also knew that they needed a strategic approach to this delicate matter.

He decided to start by researching any available information on Jin's brother. Jungkook knew that he had to be discreet, as Jin himself had kept this part of his past hidden for so long. He couldn't just openly ask around or make it a public search. Instead, he delved into historical records and tried to connect with people who might have any knowledge about Jin's family history.