XXXIV

Happy Birthday our little meow❤️. I missing him so much due to his no updates. I wish him good health and happiness. Love you, Yoongi💜🦋.

The noon light reflecting inside the room began to disturb the harmonious sleep of the omega. Taehyung snuggled into the sheets which drowned him. With so much effort, he fluttered his eyes and woke up to see himself on the bed and the other side empty. He sat up with confusion etched on his face. Where did jungkook go?

He caressed the bed where the alpha slept. Jungkook might have left a few minutes ago since he felt the warmth on the side. He remembered how he had slept on Jungkook's chest while the other embraced him. A sly smile decorates his lips.

Tae jumped out of the bed and went to freshen up. He stripped his shirt and pants and got into the shower. With the luscious gel, he scrubbed on his body. After a great shower, he covered his body in a towel and stood before the mirror.

His jaw dropped seeing his reflection. The wounds he had was nowhere to be seen. There are no scars, no scratches. Leisurely, he caressed the places where he had them.

"What is happening to me?" Tae gaped at his body wondering about the sudden changes in him. What troubled him was that he didn't have a wolf then how could heal so quickly?

Tae's attention goes to the mate mark on his neck which is fresh and glowing, like the last time he had witnessed. How can the mate mark look like it was formed yesterday? He didn't reveal the changes in his mark to the alpha nor did he want any attention to it.

"Is it because of our growing bond?" Tae questioned himself unsure about the reasons. Due to his lack of wolf, he couldn't feel the bond but they had come closer. They started to open up and feel the intense emotions between them. Was the pain from yesterday due to this connection?

Tae felt like going crazy over the thoughts flooding his mind. He needs to talk with someone.

"You are going to accept Taehyung as your mate, right?"

Jungkook paced back and forth in his office, rubbing his chin and drowning in his thoughts. All that he planned came to a futile end and unexpected twists and turns in his life were tormenting him.

"Jeon!! Answer me" Namjoon slammed his hands on the table, ordering in a deep voice which brought the alpha back to reality. "Are you ready to accept him?"

"I am and I already did," Jungkook replied his voice soft and genuine. He had long ago accepted the omega as his mate but he had his reasons to keep him away and hurt him.

"Then go and confess to him," Namjoon suggested eyes softening at the vulnerability of the younger who was in a dilemma. He had never witnessed the younger lose his confidence or power even at his worst but today, he could see the same Fifteen-year boy whose eyes filled with regret, guilt, and fear.

"I... I...can't" The alpha's voice wavered and his eyes shut tightly screaming at himself for being a coward. His grip on the table tightened to the extent where his knuckles turned white.

"Jungkook, you can't keep hurting him. Did you see how much he has suffered from the day he stepped into this pack?," Namjoon questioned remembering all the events where the omega was hurt.
"From the indirect rejection, the decision to kill him to being nearly killed by your selected mate, Ava. Isn't that enough?"

The elder's words stabbed him like a knife in his bleeding heart. Whatever Namjoon said was true. He was the reason for his mate's pain, leading to the loss of his wolf and even the near death of him.

"Did you know how much he cried in pain yesterday that he scratched and scarred himself?" Jungkook's head shot up to the elder, his face etched in concern.