Sirius black x reader (edited)

I watched as my family home was destroyed before me, the orange flames engulfing my home and bursting from the windows. I felt my heart shatter with every second that passed by, the place where I grew up is now gone crumbling to pieces right in front of me. My family lay dead inside, their last minutes feeling terrified and where was I? Running, running because I knew this would happen I knew they would come for me eventually but I thought if I ran and drew them away from them that they would survive...but I was wrong.

Tears ran down my face, every memory plaguing my mind, I felt a hand slither its way onto my shoulder making me tense and stab my wand into the person's neck, there stood a calm-looking Albus dumbledore. "I'm sorry for your loss miss y/l/n" he replied solemnly as I lowered my wand to my side. I couldn't speak the words catching in my throat making me feel like I'm suffocating. I felt my knees caving in on themselves making me fall to the ground. I clutched at the dirt road and a blood-curdling scream left my lips. Anguish and defeat slowly rose.

I stared at the ground, my throat sore, tears running down my face, "you'll have to go into hiding miss y/l/n it's not safe out here. I have a place ready to go and you don't need to worry about a thing." Dumbledore said calmly not fazed by my heartbreak. "No" I replied my throat scratchy, "I'm sorry?" Dumbledore asked, confused. "I'm not going anywhere. Those bastards have taken everything I have, my family, my life, my sanity and so much more. Let them fucking come to me I'm done running" my tone threatening and ominous.

"Miss y/l/n please think logically, a person of your talents could change the war in our favor this world needs you." He replied his voice slightly panicked. "THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME" I screamed finally looking into the eyes of the man who told me to go on the run. "I'm  GOING TO KILL EVERY ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS '' a heart-rendering scream leaving my lips.

"I understand that I do but don't let the loss of their lives be in vain" he implored, begging me to reconsider my choice. And he was right. Instead of dying for nothing, I should die by revenging my family and I will because Voldemort doesn't know what he has released tonight I will hunt down every single death eater and slaughter them like they did my family and so many others. "Okay...take me to this safe house" I practically spat. I felt his hand grab mine and I was spinning until we landed outside a house of flats. "12 Grimmauld places," he said kindly.

But it made no sense there were 11....and 13 but no 12. "Oh sorry I always forget about this ' he smiles realizing his mistake and before I could say a word the two buildings move, creating space for another house. And there stood 12 Grimmauld places. "Come now" he smiled and opened the door inviting me in. Carefully I stepped through the threshold eyeing every painting and portrait in case something jumped out unexpectedly. At the end of the corridor sat a large dining room table and people crowded around it having discussions.

"I'm afraid this is as far as I can go I must go" he whispered before smiling and before I knew it the man was gone. Confused, I continued walking only to hear a voice call out "good I want to join, if Voldemort's raising an army then I want to fight" a young male said anger laced through his words I scoffed at how naive he was. I got to the threshold of the door "No you don't kid" I scoffed, causing all heads to whip in my direction, they looked scared and confused. "Who are you?" the man at the head of the table said, his voice coming out stoic as everyone raised their wands. "Calm down. I was sent here by Dumbledore and he said I've to stay here for my safety" I said with my face emotionless. "Ah yes miss y/l/n '' another voice called out, the man in question wore a rather large cardigan, huge scratches running down his face, and a small beard growing. "What do you mean I don't want to get involved? '' the boy who I answered earlier spoke.

"War isn't something you can escape kid, remember that no matter where you go or what you do it will always follow you like the grim reaper in your shadow waiting for you to fall. A forever reminder of your demise" I spat anger swirling within. "Stop trying to scare the boy he's been through enough" the man at the head of the table spoke, looking at me quizzically, a slight glimmer to his eyes as he eyes me up and down. "Maybe someone ought to scare him, war isn't easy to get out of once you're in your in there's no backing out friends and family will be lost is that really something you want? sacrificing your loved ones?" I asked while walking around the table and taking a seat across from the spectacle boy.